World of Warcraft...It begins again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    Jesus, there's even a series of mods that somebody has done that turns the entire game into a lesbian orgy.
    What?

Comment

• Somehow, this does not surprise me.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• DCU word has been shit shit and more shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
          What?
          Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
          Somehow, this does not surprise me.
          go to www.dragonagenexus.com and look at all of the mods. Do a search for Sappho's Daughters and you'll find a link. It only works if you play a female Grey Warden, from what I understand. Essentially, it changes the social aspect of the game so that you can sleep with all of the female companions and almost ALL of the female npcs that you come across. It also adds new cutscenes, characters, and storylines that you can follow as you sleep your way across Fereldon.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

go to www.dragonagenexus.com and look at all of the mods. Do a search for Sappho's Daughters and you'll find a link. It only works if you play a female Grey Warden, from what I understand. Essentially, it changes the social aspect of the game so that you can sleep with all of the female companions and almost ALL of the female npcs that you come across. It also adds new cutscenes, characters, and storylines that you can follow as you sleep your way across Fereldon.
            What if the archdemon...is female?
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
              sexy results?

Comment

• Blight.

Blight everywhere.

Sapphic erotica.

Sapphic erotica everywhere.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                  I haven't gotten that far yet with my new female warden. I'll let you know what happens, though.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I haven't gotten that far yet with my new female warden. I'll let you know what happens, though.
                    Shit just got innnerustin
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Rusted Protodrake and a FUCKING LOOOOOAD of crazy Ulduar achievements completed last night. Even with the new gear some of them are crazy retarded.

Comment

• Sigh, got an epic off every boss we killed tonight. Sucked back in.

Comment

• Slowly working my way up to being able to raid.

Also, Tol Barad is like a shopping spree if you have tailoring and skinning. Clearing 9-10 full stacks of leather and about 120-130 pieces of cloth a night just doing dailies :/
                          <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Yea Tol Barad is amazing for those. I do a few loops around highlands and get fucking MAD ore.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...osshidk/simple

wtf blizz show my new shoulders fuck those blue pieces of shit

Comment

• *casts level eight Butthurticus spell on self*

I want to return to the time when there was no Burning Sensation Crusade, no Wraith starring Charlie Sheen as the Lich King, and no Tackleboxalysm.

Just the level 60 cap and errybody enjoying classic shit like Ahn'kiraj, MC, and fuckin' OG Naxx.

And no, not like one of those fucking "classic raid night with our 80+ fuckfaces" crapfests.

The new bullshit can go suck a fat floppy donkey dick.

Yeah. That's right. A FFDD.

Come at me bros.

And if you feel the same way as I do, then your soul will not be condemned to wander a wasteland of n00bs and super sayan shut-ins that smell like Clorox and pig feet.
                              Last edited by Captain Russ; 04-05-2011, 05:53 PM.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Nosralgia is fun but the game is much improved

Comment

Working...
                                X