No announcement yet.

World of Warcraft...It begins again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I actually want to see how much the old PVP gear costs and if it still has rank requirements. I would LOVE to get the sword with the Sunwell graphic on it just to walk around with. My absolute favorite weapon/plate graphic.

Comment

• I was just figuring out boomkin and now I have to relearn it. HOORAY FOR EXCUSES TO PLAY!!!
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Slooooooooooooooow download wtb mirror

Comment

• OH GOD SO MANY RIME PROCS

Comment

• The Warlock changes are substantial. Fire damage went way up. Mastery for Destro just gives more and more fire damage. I am reforging all of my gear to convert some of my stamina into mastery, as my health pool is now ridiculously large (due to the stamina normalization between classes). Seriously, I went from about 16k to 22k. My shadow bolt is nowhere near as awesome as it used to be, but the Soul Fire spell is now my goto for spam damage due to it no longer requiring a soul shard. Searing Pain is causing a huge amount of damage now. They have already said they are nerfing searing pain due to abuses/fucking up tanks.

Did my first random heroic, the DK tank wiped us hard from not knowing his class changes :P

All in all, the new changes are pretty awesome! LOVE that glyphs can be swapped out really cheaply and that once you know a glyph you don't have to repurchase it!
            <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• I didn't toy with my lock any, but I did spend some time on target dummies with my DK, Pally, and even leveled my mage some!

Pally - Holy power is awesome. Tons of Ret Pallies are bitching, but numbers are right now. Blizz has already said ret is going to be buffed. But playstyle? So awesome.

DK - Only messed with 2H frost, and it's changed a bit, but not an entirely new experience like the pally was.

Mage - Holy fire Batman. I quit my mage when fire went to shit, and was impossible to level with. HE'S BACK BABY. And with the mage armor buff I never run out of mana.

Also, mages have the best set in history coming with T11.

Warlocks look kind of like gimps with their helms.

Comment

• haha, the warlock armor helmets will make me look like Asterix the Brbarian!

<sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Dear god blood is TURRRRRRRRRRRRRIBLE what have you done to my beloved spec Blizz? I was going to level blood for the uber healing and shields, but fuck is it BORING.

Comment

• http://wow.joystiq.com/2010/10/17/ca...able/#comments

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Wq4Y7ztznKc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Wq4Y7ztznKc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• YES

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DwyMB19q7ms?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DwyMB19q7ms?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I had the same concern so glad Metzen is going to fix it. THANK YOU RED SHIRT GUY.

Also, Deathwing is randomly going to be flying across Azeroth scorching the earth soon. So excited.

Comment

• The end of days has begun. Cho'Gall commands the doomsayers across Azeroth and the elemental rift is widening. Everyday the elements become more unstable and attack the people. Something must be done.

Comment

• NERDALERT
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I CANT HEAR YOU

Just Varian, Tyrion and I. No bigs.

Comment

• Looks like The Shattering hits Azeroth next week. Totally fucks up my plans to beat Fable 3, New Vegas, prestige in COD, buy and beat AC: brotherhood, and play tons of Need for Speed. I got a dwarf shaman that needs leveling!

Comment

Working...
                                X