Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

It is the second coming of the Pokemans, these WoW pet shenanigans.
    At least with Pokemon, you could trade the 'mons. You can't do jack shit other than carry them on your WoW account.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I meant in the overall scheme of it being nerdery of the highest order.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ahh, yes. I concur. Do you concur?

Comment

• Concur'd
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Never got the PPV of Blizzcon. I fucking nerdrage whenever I see someone with the Blizzcon bear though. Or the UBER rare Murloc suit.

Comment

• *Invokes inner William* I WANT A MURLOC MARINE CHARACTER PORTRAIT! NERD RAGE!

Comment

• GET THAT SHIT!

I'm totally planning on ordering it for the Murloc Deathwing.

Comment

• <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pJKoPHLW-bI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pJKoPHLW-bI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Why, hello there

Comment

• I am two bubbles away from lvl 79 with my Warlock!! Got to play some WoW after not going camping this weekend, it was actually pretty glorious!
                    <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• YEEEEEEEEEEEEES Ding 80, transfer to my server, and make your lock a werewolf

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        YEEEEEEEEEEEEES Ding 80, transfer to my server, and make your lock a werewolf
                        What server are you on, and what time zone is it in?

Comment

• Rexxar Alliance CST

Comment

• KKKK, I will endeavor to get up to lvl 80 this week and then maybe transfer this weekend! I am currently in a guild of 1, so I am going to miss access to that much bank space but hey.

Comment

• December 7th CataclysmDecember 7th CataclysmDecember 7th CataclysmDecember 7th CataclysmDecember 7th CataclysmDecember 7th CataclysmDecember 7th CataclysmDecember 7th CataclysmDecember 7th CataclysmDecember 7th CataclysmDecember 7th CataclysmDecember 7th CataclysmDecember 7th CataclysmDecember 7th CataclysmDecember 7th CataclysmDecember 7th CataclysmDecember 7th CataclysmDecember 7th CataclysmDecember 7th CataclysmDecember 7th CataclysmDecember 7th CataclysmDecember 7th CataclysmDecember 7th CataclysmDecember 7th CataclysmDecember 7th Cataclysm

I know how I'm spending my Christmas vacation. Two weeks of bliss!

Comment

• Hit 80 respec'd to Boomkin/heals with second spec and am working on gearing up now. /any semblance of life.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X