No announcement yet.

World of Warcraft...It begins again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As opposed to all of the world peace and cancer curing that Alan Wake has done? Come on Russ, it's not for everyone but a waste?
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• People fear what they do not know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh View Post
        As opposed to all of the world peace and cancer curing that Alan Wake has done? Come on Russ, it's not for everyone but a waste?
        A waste.

(mileage may vary*)

(*better Jersh?)
        Last edited by Captain Russ; 05-21-2010, 09:08 AM.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Lulz, moar golds fer me!!!!!
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Heh heh
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• OMG MURLOCS ARE REAL
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That's it.

We're fucked.

Comment

• And those that mock me will come running for my experience in Molten Core when Generaldomo Executus rises from the depths.

Comment

• hahaha
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "TOO SOON YOU HAVE AWAKEN ME!"

Oh shit Bill, Ragnaros has returned! SAVE US!

OK guys, get me two tanks, 10 mages, and some healers. Prepare to kite the elementals!

Comment

• If those things make the sound murlocs do I'm killing them all. I hate that fucking sound.

Comment

• Real ID is pretty damn cool. I got the email addresses of a few close WoW buddies from my old server, and it was great getting to bullshit with them. I also added Joshua Howell to my list. Weird seeing that real name pop up, but awesome too. Support for SC2 and Diablo 3 is going to really make it shine.

And I finally got to raid last night in forever. Walked out of there with Bryntroll, the 1H sword from Saurfang, a helm, and new leggings. Now I have the super itch. MUST GET T10 HELM!

Comment

• REal ID?

Comment

• Real ID is Blizzard's new system to stay in touch with friends across servers/games. It's very similar to Steam, except Blizzard only wants real friends, hence the name, to use it for security purposes. The whole chat system was renovated, and Real ID was at the base of it. Being able to pop out chats into separate windows without an add-on is killer.

JOIN US ROB.

Comment

• I'll see what I can do. Maybe try to get Lesley into it for fun for a bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X