No announcement yet.

Alan Wake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I totally forgot about The Signal. Must download tonight.

Comment

SO MUCH RAGE towards this right now. Either I completely suck now or they made this shit fucking difficult. I almost had a "SMASH CONTROLLER" outbreak the other night.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Really? I was going to play The Signal this weekend.

Comment

It may just be me right now. But goddamn. Lots of "RUN TO THE CHECKPOINT AS FAST AS POSSIBLE" at the moment because otherwise I'll die.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Really? I was going to play The Signal this weekend.
            Please, William, do not tell us lies. We all know you're only going to be playing WoW.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

HAH NERDIOUS I PLAYED ALAN WAKE! And I beat The Signal. A fucking ton of HURRY HURRY HURRY in the game, and a few parts that I died at, but in all it took right at an hour.

Comment

FUCK I SUCK. I HATE MY LIFE.

Comment

Stop blowing up wine bottles and start killing shadow people.

Comment

I see this has already dropped price. I should maek purchase but I have vacation and then there's Chuck Season 3 blu-ray and Halo: Reach. Decisions!

Comment

How much is it? I don't think I would pay more than $5 for it, and even then, only if you were a mega fan of the game.

Comment

Oh, I mean the full game. It's only $40 now. This came out the same time as...I don't remember, but I bought that instead.

Comment

Ah, yea, for $40 grab it new. Worth it for sure.

Comment

Beat "The Signal" today. Not too bad. I really hope they can keep new episodes coming.

Comment

I saw that "The Writer" is coming soon.

What did you think of the Big Daddy being THE SIGNAL!?

Comment

Oh Zane. You so silly.

Comment

Working...
                                X