Modern Warfare 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
    I want this game more than Ari wants Natalie Portman.
    Lies.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Now if I had said it.....
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
        I want this game more than Phat's wife wants to pop out her baby.
        IMPOSSIBLE!!!!

Comment

• I watched the new trailer two days ago and I still have a boner from it. Perhaps I need to visit a medical professional.

Comment

• Wish they were doing a beta. Sad face.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So... I guess I'm not picking up the Prestige Edition. Buying two of everything is making me poor. Hahaha. Also: I had forgotten that it was being released on the 10th.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• the Prestige Edition is fucking stupid. And you'd be stupid if you bought it haha.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I thought it was cool. Toy NVGs go for $80 so it's not too bad of a deal.

Comment

• I got some for my little bro for like 45 bucks. They work for what they are. Little LCD screen that makes everything look like nightvision mode from cameras. But still, so stupid.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• But I can't grab the Prestige Edition and L4D2 both on first day if I also want to get the Matty Collector toys and booze. Hahaha.

Comment

• L4D2 is out on the 17th right?

Comment

• Yah, I think so.

Comment

• I still so want the bundle with the 250gb, trying to figure how to pay for it and an excuse for the wife. X-Play had some niche shot's of the game last night with some more info as to the perks but how many maps and prestige's is still a mystery.
                            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• I wouldn't mind having the 250 gig harddrive. The fact they aren't releasing it standalone (yeah right, give it like a year) is fucking stupid.

Comment

• Yes, I don't need a box with MW2 graphics on it but for the price of the bundle I could sell off some of the shit
                                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Working...
                                X