No announcement yet.

Modern Warfare 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still have 1 with the original foam on it.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
      I personally like the term "b metal" to describe rage; e.g. "Let's b metal on COD guyz!" or "I'm so full of b metal!"

Here's another good one: B_Metal is so full of himself tonight.
      Here's one, nerdious is a big sandy vagine. You will get ragepumped, aka Hockencocked on 11/10/09
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I fully endorse both "Bmetal'd and Hockencocked"
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• New Trailer.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Want to touch the hinny! I have wood!

Comment

• Oh man are you guys going to totally get hockencocked when this comes out. WANT!
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Game looks great. I trust that infinity ward didn't just spoil the game with some of those shots. We'll see in a month or so.
                Last edited by Fil; 10-05-2009, 03:02 PM.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Haha. People on the net have been bitching about that trailer and spoiling shit. I don't get it. It's not like I'm going to remember that trailer come November.

Comment

• And I'm not sure what was spoiled?

If it is that I'm going to be killing terrorists, then GODDAMMIT.

Comment

• Haha, I guess I give them more credit than most. I don't think they'd show the money shot in a trailer. There must be something else.

Same with Uncharted. That train sequence looks great, but it can't be the climax. At least I hope not.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I bet we play as the terrorists, taking down DC! You heard it here first!

Comment

• Shit, that would be great actually.

Comment

• Yeah, it would. Although, does Infinity Ward have the balls to pull that off? I hope so. It fits. It is called Modern Warfare 2 after all, not Moderner Warfare, Democracy Edition.

On a side note, how many copies of the uber edition with night vision get sold in hostile countries?

Comment

• I want this game more than Phat's wife wants to pop out her baby.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I want this game more than Ari wants Natalie Portman.
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X