No announcement yet.

Modern Warfare 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, which I was glad for as otherwise that AC strike would be ridiculously over powered.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
      Yeah, which I was glad for as otherwise that AC strike would be ridiculously over powered.
      Yeah, plus helicopters won't stay up long with that shit in play. I think I have chub right now. This game is going to be AWESOME!
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

My only hope is that for once they follow the shitty fucking CoD World War model and release map packs on a steady basis.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

That Joystiq video is great. I laughed when he brought out the HALO cat helmet.

I want this game yesterday.

Comment

http://kotaku.com/5350418/new-modern...?autoplay=true

Yes please.

Comment

Awesome 3, 4, and 5 kill streak bonuses. There's so much win in that clip.

Also, thanks for the sig Rob.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

haha, no, thank you.

Comment

I can haz info'z? No kotaku at work and it's tiny on the iphone.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Just showing off new CTF mode, knife throws, and host migration features.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      Just showing off new CTF mode, knife throws, and host migration features.
                      Knife throws? Did you just say KNIFE THROWS?!?! GREAT MARK SPITZ am I going to RAMPAGE?!?! Also Ari seemed to allude that they showed some more killstreak perks. MOAR info'z pleaz?!

Comment

3 kill streak was a UAV, 4 was an airdrop, 5 was a missile strike.
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                          3 kill streak was a UAV, 4 was an airdrop, 5 was a missile strike.
                          Ohboyohboyohboyohboyohboy. *Calls up Doc so we can use the Delorean and check out this game NOW*

Comment

So much awesome!!
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Holy shit. I'm so pumped I could play a trumpet with my cock.

Link SFW, just naughty language.

Comment

The throwing knife action looks sweet! I am getting excited for this game now.

Comment

Working...
                                X