No announcement yet.

Modern Warfare 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't mind recycles but almost half the map pack? Panda levels of lazy right there.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Well, I love both Overgrown & Crash, so no complaints from me there. 3 more new maps is also very awesome. My one question is, are they going to shove a shitty tiny map in there that only can be played in 3 vs 3 games? I hated that about the map pack for CoD4. That Warehouse map was almost completely useless. As long as they don't repeat that moronic idea, I'm down with this.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Oh you know one map will be tiny. If not for nothing else just to piss people off.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Fucking awesome.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BHHBK6PGN8M&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BHHBK6PGN8M&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I saw that last night, really great shit. The engine shines on the PC. Too bad MW is dead to me now. Fuck their map pack announcement.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              I saw that last night, really great shit. The engine shines on the PC. Too bad MW is dead to me now. Fuck their map pack announcement.
              Did I miss something? Or did they announce something more than "sometime in the spring."

Comment

• March 20th or something? But yes, they announced a date, but no details.

Comment

• Of course, they want you to buy it BEFORE you get pissed off. Lulz.

Comment

• $15 for 3 new maps, Crash and Overgrown.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Pass on that noise.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• BF2 - Free maps!

Comment

• WTF? Seriously I'm kinda over this game, I played for a few hours last night and got pissed enough to turn it off...I try to play and stay excited (which lasts for about 10 mins)...then I just get irritated by the obvious server/timing issues/campers/clans/crews...it's more stressful to play than relaxing. Kinda bummed, COD4MW2 seemed to be way more playable. I'm honestly considering trading this for BFBC2...
                          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Yeah, I'm not buying those maps. I haven't played MW2 in weeks.

Comment

• That price made it a whole lot easier to accept that PSN won't get the maps till a month later. I have moved on to Bad Company 2.
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Yeah. Really bummed/fed-up with MW2. Too many issues with the multiplayer.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X