No announcement yet.

Modern Warfare 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supr always goes on automatic mute whenever I play with him. Fucking insane.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
      not as bad as suprhero, but can come dangerously close. haha
      I mostly bitch about the other team though, not my own. Unless you get zero kills like my little pwnee. Not naming names here lol.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
        not as bad as suprhero, but can come dangerously close. haha
        Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
        I mostly bitch about the other team though, not my own. Unless you get zero kills like my little pwnee. Not naming names here lol.
        I just don't want to get yelled at by Fred Durst.

Comment

Yeah, I can't deal. To be honest, I usually can't deal playing most games with my mic on. Unless it's a smaller more intimate game. People need to learn the rules of communicating via headset, and I know I've broken them as well.

1. don't continuously talk. It's fucking annoying and gets old quick
          2. don't bark orders and get mad when people don't follow them. It's a game, join the military or a CLAN if you want that.
          3. insert your own here. Those top 2 are the only 2 I care about.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I should apologize.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

3. Don't provoke fight's with others...... I hate hearing about how hard core someone claims they are and want to kick my ass, go to an internet dating sight if you want to gloat about who you wish you could be.
              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
                1. don't continuously talk. It's fucking annoying and gets old quick
                You should play with bots then, not trying to be rude but why play real people if you don't want to communicate. Also how can you use strategery with no communication?

Originally posted by Rob
                2. don't bark orders and get mad when people don't follow them. It's a game, join the military or a CLAN if you want that.
                Fair enough, but sometimes when I'm personally "barking" orders I'm really trying to say, "hey guys, would one of you gents be so kind as to cover that left flank before we get raped?" but it's hard to do that in like 3&1/2 seconds so it comes out "left flank, COVER IT someone."
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Also how can you use strategery with no communication?
                  QFN: Quoted for nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                    QFN: Quoted for nonsense.
                    Um, Will Ferrell, George W? Hello?

Comment

Um, Will Ferrell, George W? Hello?
                      That's why I quoted you. Nonsense.

Comment

Wait, why is this thread tagged with "nerdious loves gobots"?

Comment

I don't know, but it's funny as shit.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Wait, why is this thread tagged with "nerdious loves gobots"?
                            Aren't you Asian? I thought all Asians sided with gobots in the little known gobots/transformers war.

But in all seriousness, AC130 airstrikes as a killstreak perk? SO. MUCH. WIN.

WANT, NOW.

Comment

Aren't you Asian? I thought all Asians sided with gobots in the little known gobots/transformers war.
                              They do? I was not aware of this. But apparently, there are GoBots in MW2.

Comment

They do? I was not aware of this. But apparently, there are GoBots in MW2.
                                Um, ok. Let's pretend this is the first thread ever derailed.

So I wonder what the other kill streak perks are. Also did anyone else notice the heat seeking RPG launched during the trailer?? Daddy like, Daddy want.

Comment

Working...
                                X