Modern Warfare 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugh. We don't need another Suprhero.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• People would leave games when I logged on. The only ones who played were noobs who did not know better... but killing them in droves got a bit tiring.

Before my PS3 fried, I had over 3,000 melee/knife kills.

Comment

• Vin, do you call out quadrants?
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• When I played team, I usually ended up doing strategy... if that is what you are asking.

You must forgive my ignorance of most things multiplayer... I only just started playing online when I bought MW2.

Comment

• All I know is that unless I'm playing in a tourney I don't give a shit about tactics or anything else for that matter.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I only started multiplayer with COD4.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• All these kids and only began multi with COD. In my day we lugged 50lbs PC's over to a friends to LAN Doom, and were happy to do it!

Comment

• Exactly.

Comment

• I shunned online console mulitplayer for years. Still give me a mouse and keyboard and watch me WOMP.

Comment

• The great CRT Broken Back of 1993 /tear

I even had an X-Band, BITCHES.

Comment

• For the SNES? I had that. Haha.

Comment

• I fucking destroyed motherfuckers on Killer Instinct. I WAS A KI GOD. I was king of the arcade, so by the time I had the X-Band and KI on SNES I was indestructible. I also met my first girlfriend on X-Band, and she didn't even have an weewee!

Comment

• Hope to see some people on tonight. I am off tomorrow so I might make it past 10.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I haven't played this since I started watching Lost...FFFUUUUUU....I'm gonna suck when I return...And sorry to Scooter and Ari, as much as I wanted to join, Shirtless Sawyer is way hawter than you jabronis.
                              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I'm getting my 360 back today. Modern Warfare 2 will be played. V PLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEEEE join us. It would be epic. And I agree with Hanzel, no more suprhero's.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X