No announcement yet.

Modern Warfare 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What? So I can take my time to get the 250 headshots and all that other shit...How many times have you prestiged now?
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Just once but yes you can take your time, your score dosent go away
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• WHOA...legit from the MW2 wiki...

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

In Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Prestige Mode is unlocked at Level 70, the highest rank, unlike in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: World at War, where the highest ranks are 55 and 65, respectively. Prestige Mode is also available for all systems, including the PC, which did not have it available in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. The experience required from 1-70 (and to the point of being able to go into the Prestige mode) is 2,516,000
        The Badges in Modern Warfare 2

Pros

Once the player enters Prestige Mode for the first time in Modern Warfare 2, they will be rewarded with a sixth custom class slot. The same occurs at every odd prestige level, so a total of five additional custom class slots can be unlocked by Prestige Level 9. In addition, any earned titles and emblems obtained before entering Prestige Mode are not lost. Players also unlock some Prestige Challenges to level up faster and get some new Callsigns. There are also certain Callsigns that can only be unlocked through Prestige Mode. The challenges unlocked through Prestige for each gun persist to the next Prestige level (the kills and headshots for each gun's Mastery and Veteran challenges do not reset). This exception also applies to the challenges in the Prestige category that deal with killstreaks (getting a certain number of kills with a specific killstreak reward).
        Cons

If a player enters Prestige Mode in Modern Warfare 2, every unlocked weapon, killstreak, perk and challenge will be reset. (Prestige challenges, which are unlocked at 1st prestige, are not reset and will be collective across all prestiges.)
        Unlocks

• Prestige 1: Extra Custom Class Slot (6 Total, custom slots become available at Level 4), New Emblem, New Title, "Prestige" Tier of Challenges, including Veteran and Master challenges for each weapon
        • Prestige 2: New Emblem, New Title
        • Prestige 3: Extra Custom Class Slot (7 Total), New Emblem, New Title
        • Prestige 4: New Emblem, New Title
        • Prestige 5: Extra Custom Class Slot (8 Total), New Emblem, New Title
        • Prestige 6: New Emblem, New Title
        • Prestige 7: Extra Custom Class Slot (9 Total), New Emblem, New Title
        • Prestige 8: New Emblem, New Title
        • Prestige 9: Extra Custom Class Slot (10 Total), New Emblem, New Title
        • Prestige 10: New Emblem, New Title 10

Comment

• Fair enough. But the fault is IW's for not making it easily known. Assholes and their no new maps. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Oh hey, if gun mastery challenges don't reset after you prestige maybe I will go for more than one prestige. That's nice. ...and all part of the trap to keep the needle to the vein! Pushers!

Comment

• I like when shitheads we're playing against are cheating and we still stomp their asses.

Comment

• So...I'm really bad about inviting people or joining games. If you guise ever see me on and want to play please invite me as I'm socially inept on the XBLA. That's all...I know grave was on a shit ton this weekend, would have played but was scurred to inv.

Comment

• Care package glitch can eat a fat polish dick. That is all.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• What is it now?

Comment

• Continuous care packages one right after another. From one person. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Comment

• Wow, how many nukes have you seen with that glitch?

Comment

• Three. Just today.

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                            So...I'm really bad about inviting people or joining games. If you guise ever see me on and want to play please invite me as I'm socially inept on the XBLA. That's all...I know grave was on a shit ton this weekend, would have played but was scurred to inv.
                            I'm the same way. I always prefer to be invited rather than do the inviting because it feels like barging in. I'm a big girl.

So how does the care package glitch even work? Jamming on a button or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              I'm the same way. I always prefer to be invited rather than do the inviting because it feels like barging in. I'm a big girl.

So how does the care package glitch even work? Jamming on a button or something?
                              Have your care package out, climb a low wall and continue over said wall, press right on the D pad before you land so that your care package is out and not your gun. Throw care package, use it, rinse repeat.

Comment

• So, Infinity Ward...

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY NEW MAPS?!?!?!?!
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X