No announcement yet.

Modern Warfare 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exactly. That was always my problem with MW. You get stuck playing the same 3 fucking maps. My ass gets bored. I don't care about leveling so they need to change it up every once inawhile. I'm going back to Halo for a bit haha.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
      I understand what Rob is saying though...honestly I got burned out for a bit, and I was only playing to stay on par with you guys. The game needs more maps already...or at least deal them evenly. I played for about 4 hours yesterday, played Karachi 10 times, Rundown 10 times, Quarry 20 times...and a few others sprinkled in. One time on Terminal, Twice on Scrapyard, 0 rust, 0 Highrise...the maps that are fun they don't play enough.
      Originally posted by Rob View Post
      Exactly. That was always my problem with MW. You get stuck playing the same 3 fucking maps. My ass gets bored. I don't care about leveling so they need to change it up every once inawhile. I'm going back to Halo for a bit haha.
      Now the map hate I totally get. Why the FUCK can't they make them play in a FUCKING order!!?!?!? Stop the random(not random) replaying of the same FUCKING maps already. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Also new maps should be here yesterday. 4 real.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I haven't even hit level cap yet, and I've been wanting new maps since before Christmas. I still like playing, but it's once a week I play for about an hour or two, then it goes back in its hole.

Comment

• I could prestige again as I'm at cap the second time but fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that until I get all my weapons mastery/veteran shit done.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
            I could prestige again as I'm at cap the second time but fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that until I get all my weapons mastery/veteran shit done.
            This makes no sense...you might as well keep prestiging until you get to 10 and then worry about all that shit.
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

This makes no sense...you might as well keep prestiging until you get to 10 and then worry about all that shit.
              Why? Because that's how you'd do it? Maybe I want the emblems and titles now and not 7 months from now. The prestige icon means less to me than the emblems and titles plus I don't need the aggravation of having to pro out all my perks again right now. Hell I might not even have the game long if I don't shake some work out soon so why bother?

Comment

• Makes sense...I think someone must've went to the beach this weekend...

Comment

Why? Because that's how you'd do it? Maybe I want the emblems and titles now and not 7 months from now. The prestige icon means less to me than the emblems and titles plus I don't need the aggravation of having to pro out all my perks again right now. Hell I might not even have the game long if I don't shake some work out soon so why bother?
                  I'm in the same boat. I'm going to prestige once to open up the extra challenges but that's it. I probably won't be playing the game long enough to get up to 10th prestige anyway (although the 10th prestige icon is pretty badass). I'm more interested in callsigns and emblems.

Comment

Makes sense...I think someone must've went to the beach this weekend...
                    No beach action good sir. Just felt your tone was a bit harsh so I answered in kind. My thing is, I already did 10 prestiges before and I got nothing for it. Just a symbol. I'm over symbols. At least the call signs & emblems are creative & they offer some individuality, unlike prestige symbols.

Comment

• Welp, I'm going to be taking a 2-3 week break from RAMPAGE, guys. My 360 just downgraded itself to a paperweight with three flashing red lights.

Right before I Prestiged, too. Motherfucker.

I'll be rampaging with you in spirit, gents!

In the meantime, INCONSOLABLE RAGE AT BROKEN 360
                        Spoiler: MS Painted rage in spoilers 

sigpic
                      360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Well shit biscuits, Shake. We've all been there. Hopefully you have a PS3 to bide your time. Also, lets hope to hear about some DLC by the time you get your system back.
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Shake View Post
                          Welp, I'm going to be taking a 2-3 week break from RAMPAGE, guys. My 360 just downgraded itself to a paperweight with three flashing red lights.
                          I'll tell you how to fix that yourself, this happened to me a few months back, I fixed and haven't had a problem since.
                          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                            I'll tell you how to fix that yourself, this happened to me a few months back, I fixed and haven't had a problem since.
                            ...for a very low fee of your first born...

Comment

• ..... and a goat slaying.

Comment

I could prestige again as I'm at cap the second time but fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that until I get all my weapons mastery/veteran shit done.
                                Mastery's hold over even when you prestige, this is why you have some of the challenges glowing yellow.
                                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Working...
                                X