No announcement yet.

Modern Warfare 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe you tied, it won't give it to you for ties.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING KNIFE KILL. AND NO, IT'S NOT THE ONE THAT YOU'RE PROBABLY THINKING OF.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That's gotta be fake...one of the gamertags was Analsex (CH)
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• It's on the PC where noone gives a shit.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That is fucking insane, is it a glitch or something?

Comment

• You can bounce knives and toobs, but I call shenannies due to the glitched nametags.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Rob, you still havent answered my question... did you sell the game to get FIFA or what?
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Answer your question?

I still have it, I'm just bored of it at the moment. Would rather play FIFA or later tonight ME2.

Comment

• WTF... we have been playing in large groups and it's been great drunken play for me lately... and my score shows it.
                    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Everytime I've jumped in it's on hardcore. I'm not a fan and really haven't wanted to play the game. I need more maps.

Comment

• We should do some BDR private matches with retarded rules just for the lulz.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                          Everytime I've jumped in it's on hardcore. I'm not a fan and really haven't wanted to play the game. I need more maps.
                          You play regular? Why would you want to play a mode that requires you to empty your clip to get one kill? Different strokes I guess.

Comment

• Because I also enjoy not dying from one shot. You guys can have fun being hardcore, just not my thing. And you PC gamers would understand. Give me mouse controls and I'll play hardcore.

Comment

• I can understand the control preference but all you have to do to play hardcore is slow down and be observant. They WILL run at you. They can't help it.

Comment

• I understand what Rob is saying though...honestly I got burned out for a bit, and I was only playing to stay on par with you guys. The game needs more maps already...or at least deal them evenly. I played for about 4 hours yesterday, played Karachi 10 times, Rundown 10 times, Quarry 20 times...and a few others sprinkled in. One time on Terminal, Twice on Scrapyard, 0 rust, 0 Highrise...the maps that are fun they don't play enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X