No announcement yet.

Modern Warfare 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text me but be warned supernatural & jersey shore are on 2night!
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• RAMIREZ, GIVE ME A REACHAROUND!
      <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PkuLj5uCgSk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PkuLj5uCgSk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yep. Sgt. Foley can suck it.

Holy shit. He's the Hoomun Wurm.

Last edited by Captain Russ; 01-22-2010, 11:12 AM.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Holy shit, they need to figure out some kind of wizardy where the game doesn't get laggy as all fuck once the dirty foreigners log on for the day. TERRIBLE.

Comment

• Need American only servers now!!!!!!! For-ners would benefit too! Also I went 23 - 0 in a hardcore team deathmatch this morning on wasteland. The other team wouldn't even come to my side of the map with 2 minutes left. I didn't have my nuke equipped though. Lulz
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That's great. I was playing regular TDM last night and this morning and was beasting on every match. It was weird and awesome to be playing so well. I think it's because almost everyone was ranked below me.

Comment

• I can't play regular. Just can't. Tried today and after needing two thumper shots to kill people I said fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu & bailed.

Comment

• I just leave stopping power on and don't do too bad. The real problem, and you mentioned this last week sometime, is that you get the a-holes who just spray down the hallway filled with their own teammates and always manage to tag you. That shit just doesn't fly in Hardcore.

Comment

• I was doing well for about an hour then these guys using knives and even tactical insertion markers as weapons fucked everyone up. Went down hill from there.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                      I was doing well for about an hour then these guys using tactical insertion markers...
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Shaddap.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Watch it Mr. Or I'll insert my tacticals.

Comment

• ...Played for a bit this weekend...still can't locate either of my headsets (damn kids and their make believe games)...I rampaged pretty hard though took top player 4 times in a row on regular TDM...didn't get the achievement until the 4th time which was kinda bizarre. Anyway, this was the first time I really enjoyed playing this game in a few weeks...
                            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I think you have to get top player like 5 times or so before you get the accolade.

Comment

• It says one time...the first go round I got it on one of the first matches I played.
                                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
                                X