• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOLLOCKS!!!!
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
      Word. Also, if you're ever playing with grave and a predator missile is launched, get the fuck away from him. He's a goddamn magnet.
      God, no kidding. I want to sign up for the twitters just so I can message 402 to ask him to make that a XP challenge in the next game. Even WITH cold blooded I still get tagged.

Comment

• Awesome exchange this afternoon:

Racist redneck: Hey, Desk Cop, are you black?
        me: Nope
        pause...
        Racist redneck: Hey, Desk Cop?
        me: yeah?
        Racist redneck: Fuck you!

Good times.

Comment

• Hahahaha that's glorious.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Spec Ops complete. Some of that shit was fucking hard.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• BDR Crew was rolling strong last night. Good games, guys. I'm so fucking tired today it isn't even funny. Staying up 'til 3:15 playing video games is great until a horse gets caught in a fence and you have to wake up at 7:30 in the morning.

Comment

• Damn man. Sorry to hear about the wake up call. Also turret glitch FTW.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Everything turned out okay. Thankfully it was the horse that doesn't panic when he does something stupid.

That turret glitch is evil...and glorious. The only thing that could make me like the Quarry map. And thanks for the tip on NAT settings. I've been getting dumped from matches since the game was released and it has always been infuriating.

Comment

• Hopefully your nat being open helps.

Comment

• Can I get a text or something when we're rampaging? Please....

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                        Can I get a text or something when we're rampaging? Please....
                        Private message your phone number because I don't have it to text you.

Comment

• Let's get a game going tonight damn it! And Rob, where the hell have you been at?
                          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                            Let's get a game going tonight damn it! And Rob, where the hell have you been at?
                            Agreed, BDR game TONIGHT!! 9PM central is about when I'll be able to get on.

Comment

• Word I rocked for a bit last night...went 25 and 11 (my all time best)...down to play, text me if you all get on.

Comment

• **** ROB **** Where have you been!!! Again tonight bitches, get on the egg box!
                                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Working...
                                X