No announcement yet.

Modern Warfare 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level 61 I believe. It does take forever.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Anyone know what you get if you prestige, if anything?
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Title and emblem?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
            TRUTH
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Some shitty games last night guys haha. I need to lay off the Romulan vodka.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• In my time period, Infinity Ward has already fixed the fucking javelin glitch.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• <TABLE class=MsoNormalTable style="mso-cellspacing: 1.5pt; mso-yfti-tbllook: 1184" cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #c0c0c0; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #c0c0c0; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #c0c0c0; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #c0c0c0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">John Mayer (@johncmayer)
                  12/1/09 11:44 PM
                  I've got two women texting me they want to come over. What's that, Modern Warfare 2? You understand me? Done. Night, ladies!!!

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
                  I wish MW2 understood me...and I, it.
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• You know, I don't want to like John Mayer, but I'm starting to like the cut of his jib. Even if his music sucks. Also Javelin glitch can chomp on my baby maker. They better actually suspend those assholes like 402 threatened.

Comment

• I am not familiar with this javelin glitch.

Comment

• Picture a suicide bomber. There you go.

And John Mayer is great. Fuck his music (guitar? real men play trombones), dude is hilarious.

Comment

• I am not familiar with Norman, nor why you would lie to him.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• It makes smoke come out of his ears. Great party trick!

Comment

• Originally posted by Riker View Post
                              And John Mayer is great. Fuck his music (guitar? real men play trombones), dude is hilarious.
                              Truth. Just check his tweets. If the guy couldn't play guitar, he would have been a great comedian.
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• We gotta get that fucker in a game. Someone get Dr. Who on the case. Surely he speaks this Mayer's language, ifuknowhatimsayin.

Comment

Working...
                                X