No announcement yet.

Modern Warfare 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, this should be an unlockable menu option.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Holy crap, I completely forgot The Godfather was part of The NAtion. Time to get on the HOOOOOOO TRAAAAAINNN!!

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
      I have the pit boss achievement. You lose again nerdi. Lulz
      Is that the "finish the obstacle course under 30 seconds" achievement? I totally suck at that one. I couldn't do it on MW1 either.

Comment

• Yeah that's the one. It's all about accuracy and sprinting as much as possible.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I got it on my 3rd try in MW1. Haven't even tried it here yet.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You'll get it. It's not difficult if you're accurate.

Comment

• Do you aim down the sights for every shot? Aim in once and scan at each stop? I'm 3/4 'tard on those courses.

Comment

• In at the first three then in and out for the rest. Last two targets upstairs usually line up as do the last two at the very end.

Comment

• You guys missed some awesome MW2 last night. I got three different AC-130's(during the night) and went 35-9 on my best game. One game I went 27-8 and 22 of those were knife kills.

Comment

• I played some good matches before L4D last night, but I was all alone. Nathan was on for a second, but seemed to get distracted by something shiny.
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Impressive. Most impressive.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                        I played some good matches before L4D last night, but I was all alone. Nathan was on for a second, but seemed to get distracted by something shiny.
                        Yeah. Sorry I didn't get back on. I was oh hey look!
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I would have been on earlier but I was watching Star Trek. It was awesome, as was my play last night. Stabbing 20+ times in one match was fucking hilarious and I couldn't stop laughing.

Comment

• ATTN RANDOMS: For the love of Soap, if you just want to run around killing dudes PLAY TEAM DEATHMATCH. Stay the fuck out of HQ and Domination. Jesus.

Comment

• And the congregation erupted with an Amen!!

Sorry about not joining guys, catch me tomorrow or whenever lol.

Comment

• Almost level 40 haha. Taking forever.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X