Modern Warfare 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
    That's how I feel about L4D2. I've played it twice.
    I tried it. I loved the melee additions, except for the fact that they break and some zombie Saigonwhore vomits on me when I am trying to save the idiots I am bundled in with, who seemingly need to be coddled every step of the fucking way toward shutting off the dumbshit siren before it hurts more.

Is it too late to add a subtitle to this sequel?

Here's one:

LEFT 4 DEAD 2: RAPE YOU.

Get it? Because you're being left for the dead to rape you. A lot. With the attachment Leland Orser used in Seven.

FPS can suck it this season. I am reverting to the me of weeks prior and playing RPGs and Rockband.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Russ, how about you revert back to Borderlands?
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Because I've beaten the shit out of enough bugs and bandits to choke Galactus, I am wary of it.

But then again, I still haven't utilized Ghostgirl to her full potential, so I'll toss the "maybe" card into the hat.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I thought you guys were hardcore. Stop complaining if it's too hard. Suckers.

Comment

• if what's too hard?
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• L4D2.

Comment

• It's not that hard (for the most part haha), I just don't give a shit anymore. I'll probably sell it.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• You make me sad, Rob.

Comment

• Big difference between a hard game, where fun is still possible, and one where the difficulty curve is so steep, the punishment so severe, that masochists explode spontaneously.

Valve's head offices are located in either a dungeon, or you need to solve the Lament Configuration to open the portal to get there.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It's just not fun anymore. I honestly wish I wouldn't haev bought it. I dunno, I'd rather play MW2 or AC2. Easily.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        It's just not fun anymore. I honestly wish I wouldn't haev bought it. I dunno, I'd rather play MW2 or AC2. Easily.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• It's a pretty great game so far.

Comment

• The ending is hilarious.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Is it bad I don't give a shit about the story? I have no fucking idea what the fuck is going on. But I'm loving the dungeons and shit.

Comment

• It's not as rewarding to not pay any attention to the story, because you miss out on the history class they jammed into the database.

Seriously, it is the best tour of Florence I've ever had. And this time I didn't get pickpocketed by gypos.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X