No announcement yet.

Modern Warfare 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're like my own personal budweiser. No herion!! DAMN!!!
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I beat this game today. BAM take that CJ!
      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Good job babe!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Damn. Lesley beat it before even I did. Although, I did get the game a few days after it came out. AND I have been playing multiplayer more than the campaign. AND I've been trying to get the achievement for running through the beginning course in under 30 seconds.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• And she just started last monday. So yeah. She rocked it and you haven't Stop making excuses haha.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• But I liked being nuked on!

Comment

• True that.

Comment

• I have the pit boss achievement. You lose again nerdi. Lulz
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I unlocked the M16 on Saturday. Oh how I missed it.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I use it with the raffica. It's like having 2 m16's.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                        I have the pit boss achievement. You lose again nerdi. Lulz
                        Give me a break. I've only tried it a few times. I'm fucking lazy!

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                          Give me a break. I've only tried it a few times. I'm fucking lazy!
                          Lulz. Try using two pistol's, that's how I beat it. No civilians killed is a must.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                            Lulz. Try using two pistol's, that's how I beat it. No civilians killed is a must.
                            This is true, I used 2 pistols to beat it as well. No civilians and great accuracy are a must.
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Kinda tired of shooting people already. Had no idea virtual war would instill momentary passivity in me, but here we are, and there I am, playing Dragon's Age and trying to virtual hump a shape-shifting witch.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That's how I feel about L4D2. I've played it twice.

Comment

Working...
                                X