No announcement yet.

Modern Warfare 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I went through and killed everyone hoping for an achievement. I didn't get it. but I didn't know about buttons to press.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
      I went through and killed everyone hoping for an achievement. I didn't get it. but I didn't know about buttons to press.
      The button makes them fight back. Lulz
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Fuck that. I just walked up to every one and shot them in the fucking face with my pistol. Cause I'm hardcore like that.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Oh I did it too, lol. Plus you get nothing for killing them anyway so why bother?
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
            I tried playing with Scott and Sarah but they were playing some wack ass Merc shit. Seriously. Ground war is the only way to go for multiple reasons.

• way more people = way more kills = way more xp
            • party chat
            • party chat
            • always TDM or Dom = way more kills = way more xp
            • I think that the people that don't play ground war are pinko commies.
            Headquarters is also a good XP generator. Well, unless you are on a team full of idiots who think camping is the way to win and never back you up when you're trying to capture the HQ.

Comment

• Oh shit, I've been playing so much ground war I didn't even realize they brought back HQ. Haha. Hell yes, that's an XP machine.

Comment

• Not this time.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Im telling you guys, it's all about capture the flag. +250 XP each flag plant. That doesn't count the kills, assists, flag saves etc..

Comment

• Seems they mostly leveled the scoring scheme compared to 4. CTF is a points beast though, huh? Gonna have to try that one. What about Demolition? Any good?
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I'll have to give CTF a play through.

Comment

• CTF is all dependent upon your team play. Those that protect the flag will get plenty of kills so plenty of points. The runner(s) will get plenty of points due to the 250 per plant. Of course all of that is contingent upon not sucking. I'm down for CTF anytime. Also I like playing it in 3rd person better because I can tell if the flag is hanging out of a doorway-corner. Not so much in first person but either perspective is still fun.

Comment

• I hate Demolition because my KD ratio gets fucked up since it's all about capturing the points.
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I like CTF, except when the the opposing team decides to just camp on their flag and not even try to go for your flag. That gets annoying. I mostly play to win, the kills come. Not working out as well for me this time as it did in CoD4, but it's improving.
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Yeah I imagine going back to cod 4 would make you feel like Rambo.

Comment

• At least I would have my M16, so yeah, probably.

What guns/perks combinations are we all using here?
                                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X