No announcement yet.

Modern Warfare 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's a good idea Infinity Ward should implement- quarantine a special area for all the idiots who prefer to camp and/or snipe on every single map. What a stupid, boring way to play the game. Video game nerds can find a way to ruin anything.

Comment

• That man ^ speaks truth.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Seriously. I hope you were able to RAMPAGE appropriately after I logged off last night.

Comment

• A truer truth has never been spoken.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Played tonight. Same problems. Couldn't get team mates to camp with me & Schlonk soooo lamb meet slaughter. Also nerdious spazzed out because we invited him to play with us, logged out took us off his friends list and added us back twice and slammed us with invites then got mad that his invite spamming didn't bother us and logged out again.

I think we have a new angry gamer blossoming!! Lulz
            Last edited by B_Metal; 11-16-2009, 11:30 PM.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I tried playing with Scott and Sarah but they were playing some wack ass Merc shit. Seriously. Ground war is the only way to go for multiple reasons.

• way more people = way more kills = way more xp
              • party chat
              • party chat
              • always TDM or Dom = way more kills = way more xp
              • I think that the people that don't play ground war are pinko commies.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• If you're playing with a group of people I would have to agree with you.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Fuck it, even if you're not why would you play a match with less people? I spent like half the match with Scott and Sarah running around and not seeing one goddamn person.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Spoilers for the game. Also, lulz.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      Fuck it, even if you're not why would you play a match with less people? I spent like half the match with Scott and Sarah running around and not seeing one goddamn person.
                      Sometimes ground war can be too crazy. Nice to have a little change of pace.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I played like a drunken hooker last night. It was depressing.
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I got accosted by Cletus and his Uncle Daddy for being a race traitor. My crime? I said "can we just play the game?" From that they determined that I keep carnal relations with some guy named "Buck" and that I voted for Obama. Of course they thought I was black for about six minutes till I corrected them. They also had a huge inferiority complex. They got made because I used "big" words like ignorant, and uneducated.

Great times!!

Comment

• That's something MGS would do. I actually tried doing that last night and just as I thought, that video was edited together. Still, that's great.
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
                              That's something MGS would do. I actually tried doing that last night and just as I thought, that video was edited together. Still, that's great.

Yeah. Same. haha. I still remember doing that in MGS3.

Comment

• By the way, there's totally an extra level after the single player.

Comment

Working...
                                X