Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW!
    "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
    "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

• This is important to Rob:

<table class="wikitable" style="font-size: 85%; width: auto; table-layout: fixed;"><tbody><tr><td>Living Dead </td><td>Infection </td><td>Survive in Final Stand long enough to get back up. </td></tr></tbody></table>
      From here.

Comment

• I have yet to do that. And it makes me upset.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I got my living dead today and one that says "All your base". Also me and Ari got a teammate his "Buttered" title. Lol
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I hate the way they made the screen look when you're getting shot in the campaign.

And the airport was so fucking blown out of proportion. If people actually just played though it, there would be no nonsense.

Also, I suck so much ass in muliplayer. It makes me sad. Although, I think it's because I didn't change my sensitivity settings. I guess we'll see.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Shit, this game is too fucking easy. Lesley is about to finish the single player campaign already haha. I hope she beats Ceej at it.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That "buttered" shit was classic.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I'll try and be on tonight for some games if I can pull myself away from Ratchet.

Comment

• Also, why weren't we offered a way to record our games?! Gah. I really want to see that knife throw I did on Rob through the smoke.

Comment

• Yeah, huge misstep on IW's part. A "Halo type theater" would be fucking epic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        Yeah, huge misstep on IW's part. A "Halo type theater" would be fucking epic.
                        yupyupyupyupyup
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                          That "buttered" shit was classic.
                          It was oddly satisfying.
                          Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                          Also, why weren't we offered a way to record our games?! Gah. I really want to see that knife throw I did on Rob through the smoke.
                          Originally posted by Rob View Post
                          Yeah, huge misstep on IW's part. A "Halo type theater" would be fucking epic.
                          I agree with you both but I can't wrap my head around how it would work. Would you elect to save a game after playing it because multiplay games go so fast that you couldn't back out and check them after every game.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• No. Like Halo, it could have saved up to 10 previous games. That's more than enough to go back to the lobby and save them.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                              No. Like Halo, it could have saved up to 10 previous games. That's more than enough to go back to the lobby and save them.
                              I never could see any games past my last one on Halo. I probably didn't know what I was doing though. Either way the option to do this would be so awesome.

Comment

• having fun with this...sorry I haven't played more with you guys. It's been a hectic month and my fucking mic is pissing me off and I have no fundage to by a new one...how many kills before you master a gun? Was it 1000 with COD4?
                                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
                                X