No announcement yet.

Modern Warfare 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing Dragon's Age doesn't count as work haha.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm going to join your games tonight and shoot you all in the face.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• The unreliability of that game to actually do what it advertises, ya know "work", has made me leery of even starting it back up.

I don't want to save, save, mcsave and save again every other screen transition. RB2 and MW2 don't have that issue, so they're the only things I'm going to be on until this coming Tuesday. Unless I get drunk and nerdsad, then all bets are off.

And I have a nice expensive bottle of vodka that I will be drinking straight out of the freezer tonight. I expect violence and hilarity on both sides of my TV.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Haha. I plan on shooting both of you in the face.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
            Playing Dragon's Age doesn't count as work haha.
            Yes. Yes, it does.

Comment

• Russ, please tell us what happens when you get drunk and nerdsad. I'm curious.

Comment

• Then I'm not picking it up haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                  Russ, please tell us what happens when you get drunk and nerdsad. I'm curious.

He puts on a flannel and curses Lucas.

Comment

Then I'm not picking it up haha.
                    You fucking video game pussy.

Comment

• Nah, I want to get it, but it's not at the top of my list. I'm hoping to be blown away in like 8 months when it's down to like 30 bucks.

Comment

I'm a beast when not drunk haha.
                        No shit.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Thank you sir.

Comment

• Wait till you play me unbuzzed. I am really not bad. I did very well this morning. Actually, it seems like whenever I play with a group my numbers go to shit.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                              Russ, please tell us what happens when you get drunk and nerdsad. I'm curious.
                              I fight pygmy kings for gold and fame and women (not necessarily in that order...sometimes even for golden women who graduated from Fameā„¢), what else?
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• You know what I fucking hate?

Spoiler: FFFFFFFFFffuuuuuuuuuuu 
                                Levels where a computer needs to upload/download/print bullshit and you need to protect it for ETERNITY while nonstop fucks with nades and RPG's bust into continously rape your corpse. Seriously. I fucking hated it when Goldeneye first did it and I hate it when any game does it now. FFFFUUUUUUUUUUU

Comment

Working...
                                X