No announcement yet.

Modern Warfare 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 more days...Gah. I should have just sprung for release date delivery. But then there would have been no point in spending $20 to save $20 later. Gah.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• It was only $5 for release date delivery from Amazon.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Nerdious fails hard. And by the way, no red rings lulz.

So much win fellas. I fully expect a group of us tonight
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It was $20 for me. That's like 2 and a three-quarters packs of Reds for me!
          Last edited by nerdious dorkus; 11-10-2009, 10:05 AM.

Comment

• OMGZ YOU CAN SHOOT TEH CIVILIANS!

But I chose not to. Oh snap.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• So I just got to the
                Spoiler: spoilerz 
              Virginia level and DAMN. Fucking crazy.

Comment

• Just got home with my copy. Ready to spare some civilians.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Buncha pussies. Lol I got sucked into multi so I've only done training lol
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The airplane multiplayer map is dope as fuck. <3333

Comment

• Yes, it certainly is. So is the desert map with the bunker and high hills.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Are you guys both playing multiplayer right now? Which multiplayer modes disables NXE Party chat?

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                          Are you guys both playing multiplayer right now? Which multiplayer modes disables NXE Party chat?
                          The good ones. Only negative so far.

Comment

• Define good ones. Do you mean only the hardcore multiplayer modes? I know you can use party chat in co-op but is that all you can use it in?

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                              Define good ones. Do you mean only the hardcore multiplayer modes? I know you can use party chat in co-op but is that all you can use it in?
                              Is that going to make the difference in whether you'll crack the plastic wrapping? (said jokingly)
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Hey! I only have some games sealed. I will be playing this...when I get it on Monday. I fail so fucking miserably.

Comment

Working...
                                X