No announcement yet.

Modern Warfare 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMFG. CHOPPA GUNNA. GET TO DEE CHOPPA!!!!!!
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Needs more GET DOWN!
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Especially for the other team. I'm so B-Metal'ing and Hockencocking tonight/tomorrow am.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• ooohhhhh goooood, less than six hours. I can't take iiiiiiitt..a.adsfaljdfkajwerf

Comment

• I tried calling my gamestop for like the hundredth time to see if they were gonna break street date. No answer so I took that as a no. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuu

Comment

• Soon motherfuckers...soon
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Mine isn't breaking street date either, dammit!
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• 1/8th of a day left. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Comment

• Our gamestop already started their shindig. I said fuck that. I'm heading up like an hour before, get my receipt and get this fucker. I'm not in the mood to deal with a whole store of Abed's tonight.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I can't go get it tonight, so I have to wait till tomorrow morning. Enjoy rampaging. So, any of you fuckers starting out on Veteran?
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I will do it after normal because I haven't played a "twitch" shooter in a few weeks.

Comment

• Had a long one at work...no Ed not that kind...so I'm too tired to fuck with the crowd and the waiting. I will pick mines up tomorrow.
                          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Popped in COD4 to play some multiplayer earlier and damn, I'm a little rusty. I think I'm used to playing Uncharted 2. Has me wondering if I should maybe start on normal for once, but I probably won't and I'll be cursing myself tomorrow.
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                              Had a long one at work...no Ed not that kind....
                              Bwahahahahaha. I <3 u B.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
                                Popped in COD4 to play some multiplayer earlier and damn, I'm a little rusty. I think I'm used to playing Uncharted 2. Has me wondering if I should maybe start on normal for once, but I probably won't and I'll be cursing myself tomorrow.
                                I had the same problem over the weekend. I kept chucking grenades into the wall blowing up myself and occasionally some teammates.

Two hours....blaaaaaarg.

Comment

Working...
                                X