No announcement yet.

Modern Warfare 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nevermind. Available for release date delivery. Ordered. Used Amazon link. Did it work Rob?
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Oh shit... I forgot to purchase Dragon Age: Origins and Modern Warfare 2 through here. Ahahahaahah! Oh well. Rob got his $10 credit back from me, so it all works out. Hahaha.

Also, I propose Rob use "[That]" as his clan tag. Haha.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• New MW2 commercial is awesome, even dug the Eminem track on it. Looked like an action movie trailer.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Anyone know who is giving away any/good swag at midnight releases? Surprisingly, there are a number of places in my burg that will be doing the late night thing. I'll be going to one for sure, I just don't know which.

Comment

• one more sleep one more sleep one more sleep
            sigpic
            360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• I know our gamestop is expecting about 200 people and are going to have contests to win the Prestige edition. We'll probably have another shooting gallery type thing. They did one for Fallout and I lost by a fucking point. Doh. I have Tuesday off, so I hope to see some of you fucks online so we can start RAMPAGING.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                I know our gamestop is expecting about 200 people and are going to have contests to win the Prestige edition. We'll probably have another shooting gallery type thing. They did one for Fallout and I lost by a fucking point. Doh. I have Tuesday off, so I hope to see some of you fucks online so we can start RAMPAGING.
                It'll be later that day for me. I plan on kicking out single player first before jumping into multiplayer.
                sigpic
                360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• One more sleep!!! Then civilian pixels will feel the hot burning lead they deserve.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Goddamn, the wait is killing me. When one of my friends logged on last night and started playing I wanted to kill him. I guess it's God's slight way of making up for the fact he has to live in Detroit.

I'm going to gamestop (trading in two games to get MW2 for $20 is nice) and it sounds like it's going to be much better than the Gears 2 launch, which was 15 dudes standing outside the locked store in the freezing cold. They're going to have multiplayer stations set up, the Army is going to be there with some kind of weapons simulator thing, and some other things to keep up entertained.

Comment

• Today is going to take FOREVER.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• hockencocked? What the????
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Oh man, I cannot wait for tomorrow. I need to shoot you loafs so badly it hurts.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I'll be on all day tomorrow.

Comment

• If Amazon doesn't deliver it tomorrow like they're supposed to, I'm gonna shit. And I'm way too behind at work to take the day off.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I have to work tomorrow too. I am not happy about this.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X