No announcement yet.

Modern Warfare 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I mean I get some of the points on both sides. I just think it's fucking stupid either way.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Did Schindler's List need to be made?
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• My initial reaction's cooled a bit now that I realize it's skippable, but I'm still paranoid as all get-out about the backlash from the usual suspects.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• It did, now the sequel, "Schindler's List 2: Even more names" did not.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake View Post
            My initial reaction's cooled a bit now that I realize it's skippable, but I'm still paranoid as all get-out about the backlash from the usual suspects.

See, developers shouldn't have to worry about that. Same with directors and their movies. The problem is that the current rating system isn't being enforced.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
              It did, now the sequel, "Schindler's List 2: Even more names" did not.
              Well at least that title was better than the original, Schindler's List 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                See, developers shouldn't have to worry about that. Same with directors and their movies. The problem is that the current rating system isn't being enforced.
                But it doesn't matter. If you're a parent, you shouldn't be complaining about this game. Because you would be parenting. FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

Comment

• Bottom line. You're not shooting REAL PEOPLE. VIDJA GAME not real life.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• My only problem will be if IW comes out and says they are making a statement with this level. Because they are not. IT's an easy "OMG DID YOU PLAY THAT" level kind of like the Nuke/Airship level from the first one.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlSIq...eature=related

Penn & Teller BS episode dealing with violent videogames
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• And is there something wrong with me since I don't give a shit about this level? Should I be upset? Or offended?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlSIq...eature=related

Penn & Teller BS episode dealing with violent videogames

The end of that one is great.
                            Spoiler: spoilerz 
                          With that kid at the shooting range. and then him crying about shooting a real gun,... Perfect.

Comment

• In the end, who cares? How many of you guys actually went and played through the fucking campaign? People are just looking to play the multiplayer, anyways. FFS.

Comment

• They ARE making a statement though. And that statement is that people are squishy.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                                In the end, who cares? How many of you guys actually went and played through the fucking campaign? People are just looking to play the multiplayer, anyways. FFS.

Haha. I know that's a trolling statement. Everyone here beat that fucking campaign. And some on hardest mode.

Comment

Working...
                                X