Modern Warfare 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jake View Post
    To be fair, I agree with the outrage, but on the same level that Slater mentioned in that thread - it's bait for fucks like Jack Thompson and Joe Lieberman to completely go nuts about the horror of videogames. I hope I'm just being incredibly paranoid and this turns out to be the most innocuous of innocuous scenes where you get to shoot the fuck out of civilians, but I just freak out about the possibility of extreme censorship.

No one gives a shit about Jack Thompson anymore. Dude has no clout. And what's Lieberman really going to do? Ban games? Won't ever happen. The biggest thing so far that has happened is that I get carded for M games. Doesn't bother me. I'm a goddamn adult. If parents would just fucking do their jobs, this wouldn't be an issue. But if nothing happened when Postal/Postal 2 came out, nothing will happen here. But hey, I could be wrong and in a few months we could all be vidjagameless.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Man, that thread just gets even more ridiculous. *sigh*
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• At this point I swear it's just an epic troll thread.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Wow, it's getting pretty bad in there.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
            Link?
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Honestly, some of the people in there are sounding as bad as Kate.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Personally I think this game is going to be a mirror held up to the human condition. IT's going to make us think about the implications of....wait...IT"S A GODDAMN VIDJA GAME.

Comment

• Originally posted by Princess Kate
                  I mean, I doubt many jihadists would ever end up playing it (what with the cost of a 360 and the average income of a third world resident)
                  YESSSSSSSSS
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• God I wish she was over here.

Comment

• I worry that I'm going to become clinically depressed when she eventually gets banned. She's the best thing that's happened to that board in a long time.
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• She....completes...me.

Comment

• Yep. And I love that everyone still moans about her. She brings the lulz hard.

Comment

• Has anyone tried to invite her over here?

Comment

• I made my precense known in that thread just to let them know I'm the maniac they're debating about. And I totally am going to teabag the guy trying to help other civilians.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Why are people so upset about this? You can skip the fucking "level". And with the righteous white knight nonsense? If you don't agree it, don't buy it. Developers are like directors. They include scenes that will make one empathize. UGH. I'm glad I was never accepted on those boards. I would get burned out, trolling them all.

Comment

Working...
                                X