I can has PS3?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Positive energy man...
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's my patented reverse positive energy fake-out. Fear not. The chakras are all in alignment.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• How great would it be to win something? I fucking have no luck...maybe if I register I will lose and you will win.
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• HAha. Awesome.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Brother View Post
            How great would it be to win something? I fucking have no luck...maybe if I register I will lose and you will win.

This coming from the guy who's won his baseball pool like 5 times in a row.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Baseball is my shit....seriously I don't know how the fuck that happened.
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• nice! very nice!
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• slut. I already posted those. haha...but yeah, sony is finally doing something. Just sucks they don't "force" their publishers to actually put trophies in.

Comment

• Glad to have in game XMB though. Maybe now I might turn message notifications back on. It would annoy me in game when people would log in or out or send messages and I could do nothing about it from in the game. Fuck, I hope they add trophies to MGS4, I have put a lot of work into that damn game. Too bad they won't be retroactive. I'm schizo today.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I hope you get some trophies as well. You fucking deserve them. I swear you are a T-800 or something...you fucking machine you.

Comment

• from gizmodo:

The in-game XMB is for PS3 games only—not during BD or PS2 playback. There's no voice-messaging or private chat, just texting. Only music on the HDD can be used for custom soundtracks, and only if the game supports it. Trophies aren't retroactive unfortunately, so you've gotta earn 'em again. And there's no cross-game invites.
                        wow, not as excited anymore... although, the trophies for warhawk sounds tempting enough for me to want to pick it up and play again.
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• And once again the PS3 lets me down as a gaming machine. Fucking ridiculous.

Comment

• Wait, you still can't voice chat during games on the PS3?
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• No you can voice chat. I just hate it cause it sucks.

Comment

• But like I can't be in the middle of a game and record a msg for you or nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X