I can has PS3?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I can has PS3?!

Ok, I will borrow uncharted and ratchet and possibly by warhawk. I didnt watch the short yet, it almost 9 when the movie ended so I rushed off to watch hells kitchen..... I'll check it out tonight for sure.
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

I love this forum because i don't have a PS3 and don't plan on getting one... I ROCK
      I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
      Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
      Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
      She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

My thoughts where the same but I wanted a bluray player and any decent player is the same price as the PS3... I dont even have any games yet.
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

The reason i don't have one and don't plan on gettting one is beacuse my laptop has a bluray in it, with a HDMI output... that i run to my SHARP LCD 1080p and it looks so tight
          I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious

Comment

Well there you go. PS3 or Laptop = well defined bluray player ;D

Comment

But no LITTLE BIG PLANET for Corey....haha....
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

i was just talking to viet about little big planet, oh well maybe later this year i will get one, but honestly with a great bluray player in my laptop, and no games of interest on PS3 im nnot really that upset..

Comment

if you picked up a ps3 and you want to check out some of the psn games but find that the game you want is only available for another foreign country; i.e. theme hospital and populous: the beginning for europe or metal gear solid for japan, don't fret!

here's links to set up a foreign account and to buy points to download those games! just be aware you can only have two primary accounts at a time...

set up your foreign account

using entropay to buy content from foreign psns

just make sure to log out of your main account first when you do this and for entropay, make sure you select the correct currency.
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

whoa whoa whoa....you telling me I can download MGS in english from Japan? Or all japanese? cause fuck that.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Re: I can has PS3?!

Originally posted by Rob
                      whoa whoa whoa....you telling me I can download MGS in english from Japan? Or all japanese? cause fuck that.
                      i'm not sure... i would check into it but i already have mgs for psone. hahaha.

Comment

you could get a europe psn and play theme hospital on your psp. oh and there's also c&c available from europe.

Comment

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/34173.html

Jesus christ. This game keeps getting cooler and cooler.

Cannot wait.

Comment

Holy shit, where gonna be creating some funny levels with photos

Comment

looks kinda cool...when does it come out?
                              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

october 2008. : /

Comment

Working...
                                X