I can has PS3?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I can has PS3?!

Uncharted is the shit. And definately play Ratchet and Clank. I had never played one prior to the PS3 version and I was fucking blown away. The closest yet to actually playing a PIXAR move.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Oh yes, Ratatouille was awesome. First movie my daughter actually stayed still to watch.... I'm guessing because it looked so bad ass!
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Did you watch the short on the disc as well? Because I think that looks even better.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

i agree with rob on ratchet and clank. it really is like playing a pixar movie. uncharted also used motion capture for the voice actor's movements. it's freakin insane. and if you like downloadable games, really check out echochrome. there's a demo out on the psn. it's pretty fun. otherwise, you and ari both NEED to pick up warhawk so we can have a podcaust only game. you can fly hover plane things and tanks!
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Dude that would be epic. I hate playing Warhawk because I suck at it, but a PodCaust only game would fucking rock.

Comment

it would be fucking hilirious since those maps are so huge.

Comment

oh and i guess i should add resistance to that list but after cod4, i just can't sit through another fps game. other than bioshock, of course. resistance has an awesome plot, great graphics, and before orange box and cod4, was the best fps out. i'm talking about campaign wise. i haven't tried resistance online yet.

Comment

Resistance fucking sucks. HARD.

Now Resistance 2? Could be epic as shit... 60 player matches?!

Comment

yah that's going to be crazy. hell, just 18 people matches on cod4 was insane. i hope they tighten up the control scheme this time around though.

Comment

oh and unreal tournament 3. the game looks amazing and you can use a bluetooth or wireless keyboard and mouse. FREE downloadable content. only thing is it's ut and unless you're used to fast paced fps games, you might really really hate it.

Comment

Damn, I forgot about that game. I love that game. Using my bluetooth mouse and keyboard with it is awesome, and the mods are cool as shit. Plays awesome online as well.

Comment

i didn't bring up ut3 because it's slated to come out on the 360 later this year... but the dlc might have a price tag attached. and you really can't get the mods that are offered on the ps3.

Comment

Fuck it on 360. UT with controller = meh

It was made for the PC and PS3. There is a reason it didn't get released on 360 yet.

Comment

it's cause microsoft was being a bitch and epic has a problem about ms' issue for nickle and diming people for dlc. especially fucking USER CREATED content. fucking ridiculous. that's why i'm glad i have the ps3. what's up with charging people to play online when your servers are fucking down so much? sheesh...

Comment

especially during the gow map release. man that ticked me off. those maps were supposed to be free from the beginning. i hate you sometimes microsoft.

Comment

Working...
                                X