I can has PS3?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I can has PS3?!

ratatouille you noobs, ratatouille. and you bust my chops for grammar mistakes. gosh.

anyways, ratatouiile is rather marvelous on blu-ray. in regards to movies, pick anything up that's been released recently, cgi heavy, or has been remastered. i haven't checked out my blade runner yet, even though i brag to ari over and over that i have the blu-ray briefcase and he doesn't. and yes, it's opened. spiderman 3 and live free or die hard is also great on blu-ray. i really wouldn't recommend getting older movies on blu-ray unless you know they've been remastered otherwise you might as well just save your money and get standard dvd.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus
      ratatouille you noobs, ratatouille. and you bust my chops for grammar mistakes. gosh.

anyways, [b]ratatouiile[b] is
      FANTASTIC!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Live free or die hard can eat my balls. Blade Runner is fucking dope on Blu, and No Country looks fucking spectacular.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Rob

FANTASTIC!
          I doubt I'll see anything funnier than that today.

Oh, and I do believe I spelled it right, you noob!
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

And I know I can't spell the damn name. It's french! I'm not French! Fuck the French! haha..

Comment

damnit! i just pwnd myself. i'm such a noob. hahaha.

oh, and i was going to post up a guide of games for all consoles but i'm lazy.

games to get on the ps3:

uncharted: drake's fortune - this game kicks ass. action/adventure. over the shoulder 3rd person shooter with the ability to take cover. voice acting is superb and so are the cut scenes. a lot of extras that'll get you going back.

ratchet and clank future: tools of destruction - beautiful looking game. over the shoulder 3rd person shooter. voice acting is great and again a lot of extras that'll keep you playing.

echochrome - a very minimalistic puzzle game that plays back to m.c. escher. 56 puzzles for around $10 and you can download free puzzles created by other users.

super stardust hd - a great arcade like shooter. think of astroids but great graphics.

everyday shooter - another great arcade like shooter but everytime you shoot a mob you influence the music. the soundtrack is great and there are extras you can unlock.

that's all i can think of for now. at least the ones that are currenly out now. i know i shouldn't have to ask this, but EVERYONE is getting littlebigplanet, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Ari
                Originally posted by Rob

FANTASTIC!
                I doubt I'll see anything funnier than that today.

Oh, and I do believe I spelled it right, you noob!
                not you ari, rob and scoot. and if you want to see something funny, read my sig. that's pretty funny.

Comment

games to get on the ps3:

uncharted: drake's fortune - this game kicks ass. action/adventure. over the shoulder 3rd person shooter with the ability to take cover. voice acting is superb and so are the cut scenes. a lot of extras that'll get you going back.

ratchet and clank future: tools of destruction - beautiful looking game. over the shoulder 3rd person shooter. voice acting is great and again a lot of extras that'll keep you playing.

echochrome - a very minimalistic puzzle game that plays back to m.c. escher. 56 puzzles for around $10 and you can download free puzzles created by other users.

super stardust hd - a great arcade like shooter. think of astroids but great graphics.

everyday shooter - another great arcade like shooter but everytime you shoot a mob you influence the music. the soundtrack is great and there are extras you can unlock.

that's all i can think of for now. at least the ones that are currenly out now. i know i shouldn't have to ask this, but EVERYONE is getting littlebigplanet, right?

I agree with them minus the superstardust and everyday shooter. I wasn't a fan. I liked Geometry Wars better. More games to add to the list:

Eye of Judgment: If you have ever been into CCG games, this a must fucking buy. Awesome little system, pretty easy to figure out, harder to master. Only really fun if you have someone else to play against as the CPU will kick your ass everytime. They also just released an expansion.

PAIN!: For 5 bucks or whatever it is, a pretty fun little physics type game. Not in depth at all, but kept my ass entertained for a few days.

Mortal Kombat 2: The best port of this game I've ever seen. Another good 5 bucks spent. And online seems to work.

Warhawk: I fucking suck at this game, but it's pretty fun once you figure out how to fly. Played a match or two with Bruce Wayne but otherwise I always play with randoms. Be aware, there is no single player.

Comment

Eye of Judgement has always looked kind of tempting...
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

pain! was ok... it just got boring after a few days. the havok engine is cool though if you're into physic engines.

i agree with warhawk though. the game has a really high learning curve and can be difficult. i didn't go back just because i really enjoyed cod4 more but now that i know rob and bruce wayne has it, i'll probably go back. you guys need to message me or something to let me know when you play again.

fighting games make me sad so i won't comment on mortal kombat 2.

eye of judgement - rob seems to like it. i strayed from it mainly because i found out you coud cheat in the game by printing cards from the net that have been scanned in. but if you know a friend or don't mind playing offline, i would probably say get it. and plus there are some rather interesting "mini games" that you can download from the psn that incorporate the ps3 eye.

Comment

Yah, but cheating is lame and that's why I don't play online. I bought all of my cards and decks and shit. That's the fun part anyway. People who cheat in that game are fucking lamers.

And you best not be hating on MK2. Them's fightin' words.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
                          Yah, but cheating is lame and that's why I don't play online. I bought all of my cards and decks and shit. That's the fun part anyway. People who cheat in that game are fucking lamers.

And you best not be hating on MK2. Them's fightin' words.
                          oh i don't hate mk2 or any fighting game. they just make me realize i suck hard at fighting games. any fighting game.

i would probably pick up eoj if ari picked it up as well or if i was playing with you guys. otherwise... it'd just sit in my apartment collecting dust.

Comment

The only thing I'm not a fan of is the fact that (if I understand correctly) is that in multiplayer you don't actually use the "real" cards because you have to scan in your entire deck and then the computer takes over. I was hoping you could see each others camera and what not. Would be fun to flick you off as I laid down my epic cards I have.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
                              The only thing I'm not a fan of is the fact that (if I understand correctly) is that in multiplayer you don't actually use the "real" cards because you have to scan in your entire deck and then the computer takes over. I was hoping you could see each others camera and what not. Would be fun to flick you off as I laid down my epic cards I have.
                              wow that is kind of lame. considering how some of the 360's board/card games uses the camera just for the player. go check and let me know.

Comment

Wow, I'm lost.. havent played any of these games. Will have to borrow uncharted from my bro, that game looks bad ass.
                                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Working...
                                X