• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I can has PS3?!

http://kotaku.com/387711/mirrors-edge-in-motion

Mirrors Edge..

Goddamn this game looks glorious.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Wow, that's pretty sick...kinda ripped off the matrix. How hard must those controls be?
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Any of you mooks download the Haze demo? I haven't played it yet but it has online co-op. If we could put down GTA for 20 minutes it might be fun to try out.

Comment

I didn't even realize it dropped. I'll have to download it tonight. Thanks for the headsup!
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

looks like ari can has ps3. i logged in at 10 pm pst to play some echochrome and find ari has added me to his friend's list and was currently on. so i called him to confirm. guess i'm going to have to open all my shrink wrapped movies now... damnit.

also, i've tried the haze demo and was not really that inpressed. freakin' cod4 has ruined every fps game for me. i can't even play resistance without wishing it was a little more like cod4. lame. damn you iw! oh and the video for mirror's edge looks amazing.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Oh snap Ari! Also, I've been having trouble downloading and installing demos lately. So I was unable to try Haze last night. Maybe tonight.

Comment

I did it. I bought the damn thing yesterday. It came with Spidey 3, and after watching that for about 5 minutes, I'm very, VERY, happy that I now own a Blu-ray player. The damn movie looked gorgeous and sounded even better.

Blu-ray, daddy's here baby, and he's ready to make sweet, sweet love to ya.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Now go rent or buy Rattaoouie. That movie will make your head asplode with it's crispness. You get any games yet?

Comment

No games yet, and the only movie we bought was Chicago. I wanted The Descent, but Sarah won. Sarah may be picking up TMNT today, and I may be picking up Die Hard 4, due to our wonderful studio stores.

Comment

Oooh, get No Country. That movie is fucking beautiful in Blu. Same with Blade Runner and Close encounters.

Comment

Well hopefully I'll be getting Blade Runner soon. As for Ratatouille, No Country, and Close Encounters, I already own them all.

Comment

But not in blu-ray. For reals. I owned them minus No country and I still rebought them. Haha. I'm such a consumer whore.

Comment

Well guy's if there are ever any Fox movies you want on BluRay let us know, we can get them for normally half off what it would cost.
                            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Ok assholes, you made me do it! Yes, the best buy card was starting to scream today and I went and did exactly what I said I would not do, I got me the PS3.
                              Thank you Nerdious for your words of wisdom and thank you Ari for showing me that I was more of a jew than you by waiting so long...... I just watched a few trailers on the bluray and it's incredible, I bought Ratatoouie and will be watching that tonght.
                              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

OH SNAP!

It's on! Ratatoouie will blow you away. Make sure to watch the short that is included.

Comment

Working...
                                X