I can has PS3?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    I would LOVE to hear the fucking goodwill gesture they come up with. How about they send me a free Sony BD player, a high end good one with wifi and all, and a fucking credit for the $400 I dropped on my PS3.
    I like this idea. I could use $600 right now, but we already have one of those BD players, just don't sign into the PSN.

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
    Starting to wonder if I should do the same. Fack.
    If you're worried about it, change your card. It's not worth the stress.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
      I like this idea. I could use $600 right now, but we already have one of those BD players, just don't sign into the PSN.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
        Yep. And Sony is thinking about a goodwill gesture...

Fuck them. Selling my shit this weekend, gonna buy some 3Ds and 360 games and a stand alone blu-ray player.
        Hate to see you go (but love to watch you leave). Now we can't play whatever games we don't play together, anymore.

Well, I'm not giving up on my PS3 yet, (I know, shocker! I love me some MGS and now Uncharted) but I'm going to be more careful what info I put on there or any websites now. Sony has has their work cut out for them to keep me not only interested, but secure in continuing to buy PS3 games and even the PS4. Definitely, PSN cards only from now on. Sony better have an awesome goodwill gesture. I doubt it. At least the PSN will be more secure, I suppose. Maybe I'll fire up my brother's 360 that he left here, more often. Who am I kidding, I refuse to pay for LIVE, and Gears of War kind of bored me. Maybe I should give it another shot.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Definitely, PSN cards only from now on.
          All of the above.
          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Hate to see you go (but love to watch you leave). Now we can't play whatever games we don't play together, anymore.

Well, I'm not giving up on my PS3 yet, (I know, shocker! I love me some MGS and now Uncharted) but I'm going to be more careful what info I put on there or any websites now. Sony has has their work cut out for them to keep me not only interested, but secure in continuing to buy PS3 games and even the PS4. Definitely, PSN cards only from now on. Sony better have an awesome goodwill gesture. I doubt it. At least the PSN will be more secure, I suppose. Maybe I'll fire up my brother's 360 that he left here, more often. Who am I kidding, I refuse to pay for LIVE, and Gears of War kind of bored me. Maybe I should give it another shot.
            If you paid for LIVE then you could join one of the many nights of LULZ with the rest of us

Will I buy a new PS3 at some point? Maybe, but right now fuck it. I only own 3 games, 1 one of which I can get on the 360.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
              If you paid for LIVE then you could join one of the many nights of LULZ with the rest of us
              But only if Rob's 360 plays nicely with yours.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Hahaha. We need to try it again. It may be my router as I'm about 99% sure it finally died completely.

Comment

• Need to justify MK purchase!!

Comment

• You should be able to play with billy and Russ while I figure my shit out haha.

Comment

• MK patch coming soon to fix multi.

Comment

• Nobody is on old-man time around here.

Comment

• I don't want to get a new sonofabitching card. Ugh.
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Still glad I changed my card.....

Comment

• hahaha oh Sony you so fucked

Comment

• PSN is back!

(I know, I'm the only one who cares about the PSN being back.)

Comment

Working...
                                X