No announcement yet.

I can has PS3?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck it. Had $40 in Amazon credit, bought it. Que es su nombre de PS3?

Comment

• Buff_Headcheese

I have no mic though So unless we get a party going in 360, no drunkenness from my end.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I don't have one either. Like PS3 has a decent online service! Pfft.

Comment

• 360 party for the win then. Did that shit back in the day with guys from here. Worked so much better.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I miss those days.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Played Modnation for about an hour. It's OK, but it's really trying to not let me like it. The load times are atrocious, and I think if I could get into races in an acceptable amount of time it would be forgiven a lot of its other trespasses. The button mapping is horrible, and you can't customize it. There is just no excuse to use the bumpers on the crap ass PS3 controller for gas/brake. And the AI is crazy. I put it on easy and was still getting rubber band AI and cheap weapons used against me at the end of races.

That said, it's fun. It needs polish, but it's definitely a good time. Patch to better load times and allow controller customization and I might get hooked.

Comment

• This is why I always feel bad recommending games. I tend to like the games that most don't and dislike the games most do.

That being said, pick up some of those bumper addons at Best Buy. Jeff picked some up and holy shit do they make a difference. Also, download some new avatars/karts. As superficial as they are, they make a difference in the fun ahha.

Comment

• Also, DRIFT IS THE ONLY WAY YOU WILL EVER WIN.

Comment

• The drift kind of drives me nuts. It feels great once you start drifting but the initial hop you have to do the enter drift always throws me off. What bumper add ons? Not familiar. I downloaded a ton of karts and drivers and a couple tracks. Loving the Mario Kart recreations. Also found one recreating the city from inFamous that is a lot of fun.

Comment

• http://www.bestbuy.com/site/PDP+-+Bu...ler&cp=2&lp=13

Comment

• I may be wrong, but I thought I heard in a podcast last week that you can change the controls in ModNation, it's just that the option to change them is not easy to find. I don't remember which podcast it was, either Weekend Confirmed or maybe Podcast Beyond. I could be full of shit as well.
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• fuck you Sony. Fuck you for deleting my Pussy Wagon.

Comment

• Yeah, You had to know they would. Sony is the anti-fun.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              fuck you Sony. Fuck you for deleting my Pussy Wagon.
                              Are they going after all copyrighted stuff or just the Pussy Wagon?

Comment

• So far just that. I just ranked up for the last hour or so. Good stuff, seems to be working better now.

Comment

Working...
                                X