No announcement yet.

I can has PS3?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So yeah, Modnation is pretty fucking fun. Created my badass first car last night along with new avatar. Hope to start on the course creation today. People are already making CRAZY shit like the A-Team van (looks justl ike it) to Iron Man/Mario/BA avatars. I'm digging it.

Also: Rumor has it that ICO and Shadow of the Colussus is being re-released in HD on one disc...
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNF Where's that kid jerking it?

Comment

• Oh shit...My avatar in Modnation is Jason Voorhees and I'm driving a mockup of the Supernatural mobile. This game is neat.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm watching Lesley race as Shaun from "Shaun of the Dead" in the Pussy Wagon atm. I <3 this game.

Comment

• wut? How much is it?

Comment

• standard 60. IT's Mario Kart but in HD with a fucking awesome track/avatar/car editor. It's pretty fucking great. However, finding online matches (ranked) has been a pain in the ass. I've gotten into two of them so far, and have finished yet I get booted as the points are tallied. So now I have 2 DNF and it's bullshit. :*(

Comment

• Jesus $60 for it? No fucking way. I was thinking $20.

Comment

• It's a full fucking game. And it's AWESOME. Ceej and I played for an hour last night. Fucking great. Trying to make a killer track today. Some of the tracks people have already made are INSANE.

Comment

• Oh I have no doubt about any of that, but I just know I won't get $60 worth of enjoyment from it.

Comment

• Point taken. I'm actually really surprised at how much I'm digging this. I just didn't get hooked into BLUR like everyone else did and this game has nothign to do with XP or leveling or anything. Just who can race the best and use the powerups/shields in the most efficient way.

Comment

• That's the big reason I am staying away, I pre-ordered Blur with my RDR credit from Amazon. And I don't know when I'll even play Blur what with RDR, Alan Wake, Skate 3, and possibly Galaxy 2. I'll wait it out for it to go on sale and snag it.

Comment

• Alright, just watched a 30 minute quick look for Mod Nation...and fuck it looks awesome. TEMPTED.

Comment

• I dig it, but the online is still kinda buggy. Also, prepare to rage on later levels. not so much with rubberbanding issues but mostly with the barrage of missiles/projectiles the AI saves to knock you out of first place. DAMN YOU CUTE KART CHARACTER!

Comment

• I'm kind of waiting to see when the patch fixing the download times comes out. The load times are excruciating!

Comment

• YES. Forgot to mention that. They really are. However once it loads up and I see my little Zangief riding in the Pussy Wagon, all is forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                                X