No announcement yet.

I can has PS3?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fucking PSP is killing me. Got it hooked up to wifi here at the hotel, and in like 50 minutes it had Persona at like 98% then said it timed out and had to start over FROM THE BEGINNING! Madness. Now it is being a dick, and timing out right off the bat like 5 times, and I finally got it going, but it's slow as shit now. Here's hoping it works.

Comment

• After like 27 attempts last night I finally got Persona to download and install. Hoping to get into it today, post lunch.

Comment

• Sounds like a wi-fi issue. I've never had issues like you're describing when downloading games directly to my psp.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That and Billy's probably a drama queen and it only took 3 attempts.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Not at all exaggerating Howard. Wish I was. It definitely was a WIFI issue. The signal at the hotel is pretty weak, and last night the cable/net was going on and off for some reason. Once I got it into a good spot in the room, and the net stopped dying on me it downloaded in about an hour.

Comment

• The WIFI at this place really fucking hates my PSP and I. About to JAKERAGE.

Comment

• I can back billys wifi claims. He got kicked six times during a chat session yesterday. So yeah, no drama at all.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Grandia finally downloaded last night. Cannot fucking wait to play the greatest JRPG ever, again!

Comment

• More PSP related than PS3, but I have a code for the ModNation Racers Demo for the PSP and I figured I'd give it out to someone who will actually play it than use it myself. I'd download it and try it but I doubt I'd play it much and would rather it be used by someone who would play it and enjoy it a little more or needs something to play on their PSP. Anyway, let me know.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I'd take it, but Billy needs it more I think.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Actually, Gravedigger sent me one the other day. I was going to download it last night, but Grandia took forever. Mod Nation Racers actually looks pretty good on PS3.

Comment

• I WANT IT THEN!

Comment

• Code sent, Rob.
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• YESSSSS

Comment

• Modnation racers is awesome...

Comment

Working...
                                X