No announcement yet.

I can has PS3?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder if I have another vga port on my pc or if i'll need a splitter. Wish my mobo had an hdmi.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fej View Post
      So I just discovered ps3 doesn't play most flash which is fucking retarded. No youtube? no hulu? Are you fucking kidding me?

also browsing on that is fucking horrible.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Finally got my PSP hooked up online, and I'm looking at the store. So do they yank PSone classics from the store? Because I saw Vagrant Story for sale, and now it's nowhere to be found. One of my absolute favorite PS1 games!

Comment

• I don't believe so. Is that the one that has the re-done graphics?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I don't know if it did. I just saw it online on a list of PSone classics. I was all fucking excited to play.

EDIT: So I'm wondering, some are PS3 only?

Comment

• Only on EU PSN. You'd have to have an EU account to grab it, which is pretty easy to do. I have an EU and a JP account on my PS3.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I'm reading you can't buy anything off the EU or JP stores though.

Comment

• I have.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                    I have.
                    Well...worth a try. WANT VAGRANT STORY AND BRAVE FENCER!

If I DL them to my PSP, can I them transfer them to my PS3?

Comment

• Hmm. Good question. I don't know. : \

I would imagine if you signed into your EU account on your PS3, you could.

Comment

• OK....where the hell do you sign out of the PSP from the PSN? Having a hell of a time finding it.

EDIT: NM, more complicated than it should be. Just getting an error when I try to use my credit card. Guess I'll download Persona.
                        Last edited by BillyG; 04-22-2010, 01:30 PM.

Comment

• OK, so I bought Persona, but the download is like 4 hours. I'm going to be out of here in two. Can I download anytime without a problem?

Comment

• Yes. Once you've purchased an item, Sony considers it purchased. You should be able to re-download at any time.

Comment

• Well that's nice of them. It's jumped up to 3 hours for the download, and just sitting there, but percentage is rising. Hopefully I can play this bitch tonight.

Comment

• Fuck, I still need to finish RE3 that I downloaded a few weeks ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X