I can has PS3?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
    Yeah, you can download straight to your PSP over wifi. Question is, will your PSP battery die before the download is done?
    I'll have the power cable with me at all times. That fucking PSP wouldn't leave my side. I could be playing Grandia right now!

Comment

• What's the typical download time on PSone games?

Comment

• William, is your PSP connected to your PS3? If so, why don't you just directly connect to it and play the game?
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Because I'm stuck in Butt Fuck Egypt South Texas for the next three weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            What's the typical download time on PSone games?
            On a PSP over wifi, I have no idea. Judging by when I had my PS3 connected wirelessly here at my house, a 500MB file would take maybe 30-45 minutes to download. Maybe similar speeds on the PSP I would assume.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

What's the typical download time on PSone games?

An half hour or more depending on size and speed of wifi
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Sweet, WiFi is pretty solid at the hotel. Might just throw down for another damn PSP. Maybe I can find one of the bundles.

Comment

Because I'm stuck in Butt Fuck Egypt South Texas for the next three weeks.
                  No, I mean, if you've synced that particular PSP to your PS3, you can stream your PSOne/PSN games through the PS3 to your PSP.
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Supposed to go in what I'm, listening now thread.
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• oh shit. Join the braindead radio group on there. I don't think anyone else has joined.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                        No, I mean, if you've synced that particular PSP to your PS3, you can stream your PSOne/PSN games through the PS3 to your PSP.
                        I don't currently own a PSP nor have my PS3 with me down here. I would be buying a PSP to try and fill a gaming void down here.

Comment

I don't currently own a PSP nor have my PS3 with me down here. I would be buying a PSP to try and fill a gaming void down here.
                          On future trips, if you have your PSP and PS3 synced, you could control your PS3 remotely from your PSP and stream games or media from your PS3 to you PSP.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, that PS3 <-> PSP link stuff works pretty slick. When I can find a hotel that doesn't have some stupid gateway to their wifi I'll fire up Eden for a little bit. I'm surprised at how well it works. I just wish the PS3 dashboard didn't look so tiny on the screen.

Comment

• So I just discovered ps3 doesn't play most flash which is fucking retarded. No youtube? no hulu? Are you fucking kidding me?

Comment

• Haha. Yep. Just hook your fucking PC up to your Tv man. It's like 3 feet away.

Comment

Working...
                                X