No announcement yet.

I can has PS3?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <object height="385" width="640">Don't really care for the PS Move right now, but I thought this was funny.

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/w0puP8nrIU8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="640"></object>
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Kevin is fucking great.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That entire campaign has been brilliant, but who avoids flan!?

Comment

• If I switched from a wireless to a wired connection with my PS3, do I have to disable the wireless connection somehow? On my laptop, the wired connection will take priority but I don't know if that's the case with the PS3. I'm doing a stupid system update and it's not going as fast as I would like. Faster than expected, but still... I hate me some PS3 system updates.

Comment

• Plug in the wire to your PS3 and go through the setup, basically change it to wired, then when you are done, unplug the wire, go to the setup and change it back to wireless. You won't have to input your passphrase or anything like that, it should save it, you just need to set the PS3 back to wireless.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Oh, I'm not going back to wireless. I'm keeping the wired set-up now because it's easier with my new entertainment center. I'll go into system setting to see what it says.

Comment

• I see, well as soon as you set it up for wired, it will no longer connect wirelessly, but your settings should be saved, in case you ever want to change it back to wireless.

Comment

• I'm going to be trying out the PlayStation Move today. Because I'm awesome.
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Nice. Let us know how it is.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I hope you yelled at Sony for their ridiculous pricing structure for the damn thing.

Comment

• OK question about the PSP and PSN. Can you download PSN games, in particular PSone Classics straight from WiFi to the PSP? I'm debating grabbing another PSP (I bought one on launch day but lost it in the great female reckoning) and downloading some PSone Classics to help my time go by faster. I mean, I've been sitting here without seeing another soul since 10am. GOING CRAZY. So yeah, someone please confirm I do not need to download some shit onto my PS3 then transfer or some other nonsense. THANKS.

Comment

• yes. I believe I downloaded FFVII straight to my PSP.

Comment

• Believe or know for a fact? I don't want to drive to SA, drop the $250, come back and just stare at the fucking thing while I burn the hotel down. And yes I did search online but couldn't find a definitive answer.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              OK question about the PSP and PSN. Can you download PSN games, in particular PSone Classics straight from WiFi to the PSP? I'm debating grabbing another PSP (I bought one on launch day but lost it in the great female reckoning) and downloading some PSone Classics to help my time go by faster. I mean, I've been sitting here without seeing another soul since 10am. GOING CRAZY. So yeah, someone please confirm I do not need to download some shit onto my PS3 then transfer or some other nonsense. THANKS.
                              Yeah, you can download straight to your PSP over wifi. Question is, will your PSP battery die before the download is done?

Comment

• I thought you needed to connect the PSP to the PS3 via USB cable.
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X