No announcement yet.

I can has PS3?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotz a 720P tv for teh Presents Day!! It's only a 19" but hey, I have one less excuse keeping me for the precious. Now need job to buy PS3.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Ok. What PS3 games should I own (besides Drake)? Currently just have Soul Calibur 4 and Oblivion (maybe I'll actually finish the game this time).
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I just started playing the God of War 2 pack.

OMG, THERE IS A "FUCKING 2 TOPLESS CHICKS" MINIGAME!!!!!
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
          Ok. What PS3 games should I own (besides Drake)? Currently just have Soul Calibur 4 and Oblivion (maybe I'll actually finish the game this time).

Check out the Ratchet and Clank series (pretty fun shooting platformer games), Batman: Arkham Asylum, Little Big Planet (pretty fun) and there could be alot others depending on if this is the only system you own.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I need to get that too. Although if it had a butt fucking mini-game I would pick it up faster.

Fucking 2 topless chicks mini-game? *yawn*
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• PS3 exclusive games are the ones I'm looking at specifically.

Comment

• Ah, well then yeah. That's about it in my opinion.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Demon's Souls has gotten great reviews by everyone I trust so I know I'll pick that one up eventually.

Comment

• Yeah, my brother is digging it. It's a bit too hard and annoying in my opinion, but he loves that shit. I'm just finally coming to terms that I can't deal with fantasy RPG's. If there are no guns in it, I'm not interested.

Comment

• Yet you're playing FFVII on your PSP. King of the fantasy RPGs.

Comment

• No, there are guns in there man. None of this stupid boring Willow shit. And I guess it's more medieval fantasy shit I can't stand. I don't want to kill dragons, unless I have a sword that's also a gun.

Comment

• Played it a while back. It's a fucking bitch.

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                          Played an hour in Demon's Souls. That game is as difficult as you've read. Plays a lot like King's Field, which I dug back on the PS1.

Got to the first boss within 30 minutes and promptly died. I now know I should have been rolling aside instead of trying to block but he hit me three times and I was down.

When you die in that game, you're transported to the Nexus where you need to go collect demon souls to go back into the living world. So I transported to go get those souls. Thirty minutes later, I got killed and lost all the souls and was transported back to the Nexus. Fuck.

I like what the developers did with the game but honestly, considering how lazy I am, I might not play again. Maybe.
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• My brother fucking loves it. He digs getting super frustrated and then beating it. I on the other hand want to play games to have fun, not headaches.

Comment

• I'm torn about Soul's (which is why I didn't pick it up over the weekend). I hate NG for it's hardness. Then again the NG series has always been about punishing you.

I don't mind hard games that make/force you to think outside the box. Button mashing hard? HATE.

Comment

• It's game quitting hard. If you die two hours into the game, you get to restart. At where you were two hours ago.
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X