No announcement yet.

I can has PS3?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Sony had a better track record with streaming video, I'd be excited. But, it is what it is.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Still makes me glad I have a 360 as well.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Oh Sony you silly bastard.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Really, Sony? Really?! The only worthwhile thing the PS3 had was that their internet connectivity was free and considering that they can't even get some of the most basic shit right, what makes them think they could "offer" a "premium" service. Mormons. I mean morons.

SONY, FIX YOUR SHIT.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• On the last 4 guys, 1 up, they were saying that Sony has pointed out that everything that is free now (i.e. online play) will continue to be free once this premium thing starts. Really, it's the biggest (only) edge they have over XBL so it would be completely stupid to throw that away for a few bucks. I know if online was pay-to-play on the PS3 I wouldn't be paying.

Comment

• Maybe they'll fix the PS3 invite system or lack thereof.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• No shit. It took me 10 minutes to figure out what was going on the first time Bruce Wayne invited me to a game of Resistance 2.

Comment

• Their online system is a fucking joke. Sorry Bruce.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It and the 1080i issue (for me) are it's only real problems, the online part really does shit on the parade though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      Their online system is a fucking joke. Sorry Bruce.
                      Heh, I figure out how to play with the people I need to. It could always be better, and most games have invite systems now. Although, I'm not a fan of maybe having to pay for the service.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• The PS3 is now Portable!

This just might be the PSP2.
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I saw that earlier. So much win. That would be great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
                            The PS3 is now Portable!

This just might be the PSP2.
                            Kotaku is blocked at work. Details please?
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                              Kotaku is blocked at work. Details please?
                              Originally posted by Kotaku
                              This guy has a PS3 Slim and a projector strapped to his chest and back, like a Ghostbuster keeping himself busy on his day off, and proceeds to show that despite the bulk and inconvenience of the outfit, it actually works.
                              This

Comment

• Who needs a 3D TV when the PS3 can do it by itself?

I feel sorrow for those that are PS3less.
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X