No announcement yet.

I can has PS3?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's because Sony leaves all the online gaming up to the game developers.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Yep. And at first that sounded like a good idea because of how hardcore MS is when it comes to rules and regulations for their Live service. Turns out, MS was right.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's for the hardcore gamers who like their user interfaces unintuitive as fuck.

Nerdious, mute everyone. Can't be too hard, there are only 5 players on a team.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Oh no, I do. I'm a muter. Just ask B_Metal. Hahaha. It's just more fun to talk to friends during games though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
            It's for the hardcore gamers who like their user interfaces unintuitive as fuck.
            Haha. Tis True.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
              Oh no, I do. I'm a muter. Just ask B_Metal. Hahaha. It's just more fun to talk to friends during games though.
              I don't get it. I muted you. Mostly because you're a mouth breather but also because you sound like an old woman.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• about damn time. jesus.

Comment

• Why would communicating enemy positions be an issue? How could it be an issue? I don't understand. It's never been an issue on the 360.

Comment

• NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! NOW THEY WILL KNOW MY SPAWN KILL SPOTZ!!!

Seriously, good news.

Now for the firmware update that makes the PS3 $99.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
                      NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! NOW THEY WILL KNOW MY SPAWN KILL SPOTZ!!!

Seriously, good news.

Now for the firmware update that makes the PS3 $99.
                      THAT
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Good job Sony. All it took was a disc to get around the exclusivity?

Comment

• Heh, although it sounds like it will probably be added down the line in a firmware update.

Comment

• I dunno though, I thought that was how they got around the Microsoft exclusivity.

Comment

• It is but Ars believes that the language in the press release lends itself to forshadow a possible change in the program.

Comment

• http://www.joystiq.com/2009/10/26/ne...ate/#continued

Updated.

Comment

Working...
                                X