No announcement yet.

I can has PS3?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I may have to see if I can get this on the cheap in a few weeks.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Stop selling your games, Rob.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• We don't all have disposable income to the point where we can just keep shit UNOPENED. Plus I have a girlfriend, and my monies go to stuff for us to do. Trust me, when I was single, I had so much extra shit haha.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• OHHHH SHIIIIITTTT

(just saw the Watchmen Sackboys)
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
            We don't all have disposable income to the point where we can just keep shit UNOPENED. Plus I have a girlfriend, and my monies go to stuff for us to do. Trust me, when I was single, I had so much extra shit haha.
            Not to mention how much money you have not having to pay an LA rent.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Christ, are you not kidding. $900 for a studio, and that's CHEAP.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• By the way, fuck you Sony for not offering separate voice chat options. I don't want to have to hear other players talking.

Comment

• Really? Haha, well when I do play with you guys, I don't have bluetooth so I don't have to deal with that nonsense. I fucking hate PS3's online. SO MUCH.

Comment

• And it's a fucking bitch to invite someone to play. It's not as easy as the party system on NXE.

Comment

• Yep. I honestly HATE Sony's XMB shit. It's why I hardly ever game on that system. IT's not intuitive at all, it's a pain in the ass, and I fucking hate the chat system

Comment

• But it's FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Lulz
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'd rather pay 8 bucks a month.

Comment

• I just think it's funny that Sony marketing still clings to that as a strong selling point while ignoring the very issues you guys bring up. If it worked anywhere near how live does then they could tout that shit.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yep, but it doesn't. And it never will. MS has that shit locked down.

Comment

• Must be harder than it looks if Sony still don't have their shit together.

Comment

Working...
                                X