No announcement yet.

I can has PS3?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• INTERESTED. Let me know what you have.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I think I have FFVII and Resident Evil on my PSP. I'd have to download them to the PS3 I guess.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• gonna put my dicks in you guys
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
          I think I have FFVII and Resident Evil on my PSP. I'd have to download them to the PS3 I guess.
          Why?
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Why what? I never downloaded them to my ps3. Or does it not matter as they are tied to the PSN acct?
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Games purchased from the PSN are tied to your account. You can download them as many times as you want, as you've paid for them.
              Last edited by nerdious dorkus; 09-01-2009, 12:48 PM.

Comment

• So how does the sharing thing work? I'd have to give out my user and pass?

Comment

• It's all tied to your PSN account. Not all games can really be shared effectively. For example, Warhawk can be shared, but if you play it on one ps3, then the other ps3 with that copy of the game is locked out from the game for 24 hours. My brother and I could not play the game at the same time. He ended up buying the game because of that. This mostly applies to games like Warhawk or SOCOM. All the other smaller PSN games I got (Fat Princess, Flower, Battlefield 1943, Flow, Calling All Cars, Pixeljunk Eden and Monsters, Wipeout HD) don't have that restriction. I was pleasantly surprised Battlefield 1943 didn't have it. You can share DLC as well. My brother downloaded my Warhawk and COD4 map packs.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Once again: Do you need to share your username and pass I take it?

Comment

Once again: Do you need to share your username and pass I take it?
                      Yes, sir. Unless you find a workaround for that. Basically someone logs onto your account from their PS3, goes to your download history and downloads the game. This also works for Rock Band tracks, but all you guys are probably on the 360 version of that.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Whoo boy. Not comfortable with that. haha.

Comment

• Yeah, only share with those you trust. Change your password before and after sharing just to be safe. You can change your login email as well.

Comment

Whoo boy. Not comfortable with that. haha.
                            Say's the man who has access to our emails and passwords. I guarantee you there are people on here that has the same email as their login as well as their password on PSN. Hahaha.

Comment

• I don't have access to what your passwords are. If that puts anyone's mind at ease. haha.

Comment

• Whatever. I know you've left them in the Trash file to be easily accessed later.

Comment

Working...
                                X