I can has PS3?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, that's what it was. At first I was like FFFFFFFFFFF

So...PSOne titles. Any good? The only big problem I can imagine is that MGS/FFVII might be totally fuck-ugly on my big teevee.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Do you have a PSP?

That's the only reason I download those titles. Because you're right, they look like shit.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Do any of you PS3 owners have Unreal? I rather enjoy a game of Unreal Tournament.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I had it, but noone ever played so I sold it.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
            I had it, but noone ever played so I sold it.
            Stop selling and trading in your games.

By the way, you guys do know that you can "trade" PSN purchased games, right?

Comment

• I sell my games if they just sit there. Which that one was doing. Although I did love playing it with my bluetooth keyboard and mouse. Good shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                I sell my games if they just sit there. Which that one was doing. Although I did love playing it with my bluetooth keyboard and mouse. Good shit.
                Adds that to the list of things I can tell my wife about the PS3 that she won't give a shit about and still won't let me buy a PS3. Yeah, I totally wear the pants in our relationship. The pair that she picks out for me that is.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by zanie View Post
                  So last night I finally bought myself my very own first console. (not counting the DS or anything my brother and I shared). The PS3 is gorgeous. I pretty much shoved EVERYTHING out of the way making my room an even worse mess except for the surrounding area of my PS3. I'm way excited. I only slept maybe 3 hours. Bought Infamous and Arkham Asylum.
                  I'm pretty sure there is going to be a price drop for it but I have no patience.
                  Now I just need a new TV. Haha. I'm broke.
                  Was this the slim version or the bulkier one?

Comment

• So how is the new update?

Comment

• Kinda looks like shit. Not pleased with the new layout, I loved the way it looked before (for two hours, right before they posted the firmware update). Whatever, it still looks better than Live's NXE.
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• oh god i'm starting to take sides

~

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                          Stop selling and trading in your games.

By the way, you guys do know that you can "trade" PSN purchased games, right?
                          Are you offering?

I share games with my brother all the time. It's more of a one way street, I buy games, he downloads them from my account. Fucking poor college students.

Unreal is cheap, I may be inclined to pick it up again, if you want to get some games going.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
                            Are you offering?

I share games with my brother all the time. It's more of a one way street, I buy games, he downloads them from my account. Fucking poor college students.

Unreal is cheap, I may be inclined to pick it up again, if you want to get some games going.
                            Sure. I have a few that I can trade. I just have to remember my password and user name and what games I have. Hahaha.

Comment

• so when you trade, can you still play them? Or are you basically buying the game and giving it away for good?

Comment

• All you're doing is giving someone access to your account. And you can "redownload" games that have already been purchased.

Comment

Working...
                                X