No announcement yet.

I can has PS3?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep, downloading Joker and Scarecrow levels now. Thanks!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Those challenge rooms are pretty fucking fun actually. Trying to beat high scores is a pain in the ass.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• So last night I finally bought myself my very own first console. (not counting the DS or anything my brother and I shared). The PS3 is gorgeous. I pretty much shoved EVERYTHING out of the way making my room an even worse mess except for the surrounding area of my PS3. I'm way excited. I only slept maybe 3 hours. Bought Infamous and Arkham Asylum.
        I'm pretty sure there is going to be a price drop for it but I have no patience.
        Now I just need a new TV. Haha. I'm broke.

Comment

• NICE!

Post your user id in the user id thread so us PS3 owners can add ya! Arkham is great, I challenge you to some challenge rooms! EN GUARD!

Comment

• http://kotaku.com/5349447/god-of-war...-adds-trophies

Woot. I never played the 2nd one as I had already sold my PS2. I'll definitely grab this and then curse the "climb out of Hades" level from the 1st one. I almost broke my TV during that level when I first beat the game.

Comment

• Woot and a half for me, as I've never played any of them and was really hoping they would re-release them so us PS3 owners can see what all the fuse is about. Nice price tag too.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• PS3 Slim = GOT. Thank you, girlfriend. Extra hard fuckin' tonight.
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Nice! Go rent Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank and inFamous. Also MGS4 if you're into that sort of thing. Much love for that game.

Comment

• I almost bought MGS4, but purchased inFamous instead. They didn't have Uncharted
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• inFamous was pretty fun. I dug it. Check out WipeoutHD if you liked the wipeout games, that one is fucking great.

I'm sure Bruce will be in here spouting off games.

If you dig MLB get The Show. That game kicked fucking ass.

Comment

• I like that God of War package. I still have my PS2 copies but I might pick that up.

Jake, also check out Everyday Shooter and Flower on the PSN. PixelJunk Eden is pretty good also but frustrating as all get-out.

Comment

• Is PSN down? Is this something that happens fairly often? My internet connection is up, settings are fine, etc.

~

Comment

• Firmware 3.0 just went live and after I updated, I couldn't log in for about 30 minutes. I'm logged in now, but it might be slow to log in. In my experience, the PSN is rarely down, other than for maintenance.

I'll be replaying God of War 1 and 2 this winter.
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• How long did it take to d/l? Sometimes firmware updates are fast, sometimes not for me. Although I guess that is partly to do with my router, the linksys wrt54g. I've read that one doesn't play nice with the PS3 for some weird reason.

Comment

• It was a fast download for me. It just took a while to log in after it installed. I figure the US PSN was getting swamped, I was able to log into my euro PSN account quickly.
                                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X