No announcement yet.

I can has PS3?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Does that one sound like a jet engine too?
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Shit, I thought it was just mine!

Man, it's so fucking loud.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I only notice it when I play a game, never when I watch a movie.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I'm the opposite. I never notice it during a game, only movies..
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• New Heavy Rain trailer. CANNOT WAIT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                Yep. Of course Nate.

And really, if you're gonna buy a blu-ray, PS3 is the way to go. It's the only thing I use it for. Until Batman hits. And then Uncharted 2.
                Price drop for the PS3, Uncharted is a Greatest Hits title now and is cheaper now, maybe Sony will get a little momentum with this. Firmware 3.0 looks decent as well. That animated LittleBigPlanet theme looks nice.

Damn, that Batman game comes out next week, I still need to go preorder that.

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                Does that one sound like a jet engine too?
                I have a launch PS3 and mine isn't too loud. I only notice it when I go put in a disc. Although, I do always have the surround sound on.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• So awesome. It's not really looking like that first screenshot of the crying girl with the guns but I don't care. Gage and crew have a lot of goodwill from me because of Indigo Prophecy.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    Gage and crew have a lot of goodwill from me because of Indigo Prophecy.

THIS.

Even though the last half became kinda redonkulous.

Comment

Daddy WANT!
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

THIS.

Even though the last half became kinda redonkulous.
                        Yeah, after the rooftop it got weird and creepy (necrophilia lol) but the first two-thirds were so great.

Comment

• is anyone else having issues connecting to the PSN today? I can't seem to connect to the store.

Comment

• http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/...maintenance-2/

PSN is down for maintenance today. I wouldn't be surprised if firmware 3.0 goes up later tonight or this week.
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• lame. So I can't even get the Joker/Scarecrow rooms yet. Meh.

Comment

• PSN should be up now.

Comment

Working...
                                X