No announcement yet.

I can has PS3?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blergh, I have a 60GB PS3 also. Now I'm paranoid as hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      Blergh, I have a 60GB PS3 also. Now I'm paranoid as hell.
      Just make sure you use the backup utility or backup your saves, bro.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• So I got into Home. And already spamming podcaust.com

Yep...and doing copious amounts of the running man.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
          Just make sure you use the backup utility or backup your saves, bro.
          Yeah, I haven't done any of that. I don't even know where the backup utility is. Time to break out the manual.

Comment

• So Home is pretty cool actually. Been playing pool and kicking people's ass.

Picked up the Naruto game. I have no fucking clue what the hell this game is about, I'm hoping CJ can help with that, but it's fucking beautiful and handles like buttah.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• So this is what happens when you hook up 4 PS3's together on a very expensive projector
              http://www.ubergizmo.com/15/archives/2008/11/grand_turismo_rendered_in_3840x2160_4k_resolution. html
              I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
              Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
              Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
              She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• Damn, that would be bad ass to play L4D on... 8ft zombies running at you!
                Last edited by ScooterLaBeef; 11-24-2008, 02:24 PM.
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• What is this Home? And how can I haz it?
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• You have to get in the Beta. I'm suer you can find the signup through google. Then it's a waiting game.

Comment

• Cool...thanks.

Comment

• Well, I called today to get my coffin for the PS3. Customer service said that more than likely, I would get my PS3 back if they could fix it and not a refurbished model. I hope that is the case because I really don't want to lose my saves. The whole process is supposed to take 7-10 days, so lets see how quick the turnaround is.
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Not quick enough
                          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Godspeed my good sir. Say a novena while it's out.

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                              Say a novena while it's out.
                              Couldn't hurt, I already tried sana, sana colita de rana.

Comment

• The kids love that shit...

Comment

Working...
                                X